Having problems with Bella Brite?

Bella Brite Customer Service Contacts

11001 W 120th Ave Ste 400
Broomfield, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bella Brite Customer Service. Initial Bella Brite complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bella Brite above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bella Brite. Discuss the issues you have had with Bella Brite and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bella Briteunauthorized credit card charges

I ordered BellaBright "Bella Bright Skin Cream and Bella Bright Eye Serum on line and received confirmation of order via email on 6/6/19 from https://trybellabrigght.com/d/v1/thankyou.php

Confirmation Order #5478BA6564

No charge for the products - just shipping $9.94.

I received on my credit card the following charges:
Santanaskincream.com $89.92 (for skin cream)
Santaanayesurum.com $84.95 for the eye serum

I called my credit card company just now and they said I should contact Bella Bright to dispute these charges and call the credit card company back regarding Bella Bright's response.

Please advise.

Peggy Belbusti
P.O. Box 472
Ridgeville, SC 29472
home: [protected]
cell: [protected]
email: [protected]@gmail.com

The Queen will NOT be happy with Mrs. Meghan...

Smile Pro & BellaBrite — trrial & customer service & no refund

I still have not received answer back from either company or a refund on the trial products and the extra...

Belfast City

Bella Brite — bellaathome kit

I ordered the BellaATHOME free trial, however after 10 days I never received it!.. I called the customer...

Bella Brite — unauthourise charge

Hi This US firm Bellabrite needs to be closed down as they are operating a scam whereby they offer a trial of...

Bella Briteprofessional teeth whiting application

Internet scam, Teeth whitening system that doesn't work and company continues to withdraw funds from my banking account. The phone number listed for the company is not a working number.

Janice99 Mar 04, 2014

I don't know how the product works. I ordered the "free" sample and wound up paying almost $5 for the privilege. After dinging my bank account for additional $92.13, I called. Apparently I didn't notice and didn't read the really, really small print about having to pay for the entire amount after my "trial" period was over. Unfortunately, I still haven't received the product and even if I ever do receive it, I don't even want it now. THIS IS A RIP-OFF!!! Don't get sucked into this. You'll regret it.

charlotte kenny Dec 09, 2013

I find it bloody disgusting that bella at home actully rip people off! They need to be stop i was on facebook just browsing and come across this free trial £1 only and not having to subscibe to anything but no that is totally wrong when i decided to send my free trial sample's back i had £79 taken from my account which i wont be able to get back evan tho i sent my sample's back unopened and un used! Phoned them was told they would pay $49 back to me which is a total lie!!! Please people DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEY ARE A BIG CON!!! Charlotte kenny

Bella Brite — I sent for a free sample and they charged for it I have since had two more samples

i ordered a sample of tooth whitning and i have since been sent three lots on my last credit card bill i wa...

Bella Brite — fraud

The runaround has tried my patience. This is a fraud. False advertising. Complicit with Hydra White/ivory...

Bella Britethis business is giving other sites a very bad name for there actions

False advertising, they sell you a sample for $1.03 + $3.87 S/H and then they charge your card for $78.41 and when you call them they are rude, not sorry and will not refund you!I tried to ask to speak with a manager and the supervisor said she was the person in charge and the highest person to talk to .Read the agreement first…which they send you after you have signed and paid for your sample, . you have 7 days to call and cancel the remaining 2 Applicators or you will be charged. I did accept the one Applicator but after one session I was unable to use the remaining Applicators as the Goo ” BURNED MY GUMS” badly.

This Company was very misleading (SCAM), I did not see anything in the find print saying that said if I didn’t call back within 7 days to cancel I would be charged $78.41. I only wish I had read the “COMPLAINTS” on this business first otherwise I would never have purchased anything from BELLA BRITE / BELLA CLEAR..

This business is giving other sites a VERY bad name for there actions, because they should have refunded my $ I have called my Credit Card Bank to have any further charges BLOCKED . www.bellabrite.

Jacqueline Thomson Dec 13, 2012

Yes that is what they did to me they left me no money for food to feed my child l was very angry l have sent the free trail back unused and they have sad there is nothing there they have taken £93.28 out my account l am pissed off as well for l am on a fixed income l agree they should be sued .

• Kr
          krispoo Dec 13, 2012

i to had gotten a FREE sample then to check my account this morning and they actually took money outta my bank account for something that was free and had no permission to take money outta my bank account, i am beyond pissed with christmas being here and me needing that money. they need to b sued and have to pay back all the money they stole from people

Jacqueline Thomson Dec 03, 2012

Hello l sent for THE FREE SAMPLE they sent the free sample and the full program they took £81.46 ($131.06) from my bank left me with no money to live on. l have sent them email they replied to one. I am sending the stuff back and hoping l will get my monies sent back to me. I live in Glasgow Scotland United Kingdom. l am not amused with this company. Jacqueline Thomson

Email [email protected]

• Co
          courtneyj78 Oct 15, 2012

Sandy I would love to talk to you I have had a huge problemm with this commpany an I am trying to find someone to help me I as well was takin advantage of please email me [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you

Bella Brite — charges

I have read a lot of complaints about Bella Brite. Mine is the same as some of the complaints you have in...

Bella Britecheater company

I have a same issue with you!!! cheater company!!!

Bella clear uses trick marketing schemes. I was ordering my ipad online through a contest and all of a sudden bella clear add popped up and suggested that it is mandatory for me to order a $4 bella clear trial product in order to receive the ipad. so I purchased a 4 dollar trial package. I saw my credit card statement and they charged me $90 for the whole package which:- 1: I did not receive any of the products in 5 weeks...

• Ji
            JimHawkins Nov 18, 2012

Sorry, typo but yeah, now i won't be scammed

• Ji
            JimHawkins Nov 18, 2012

Go to court with it because i was about to order when i came across this site. thank you so much so now i won't be scammed

Bella Brite — lie! not a free trial, costs 78.41. a total fraudulaent scam, criminal activity!!

I signed up for a "free trial" and was told I had thirty days to return. My credit card was charged 78.41 on...

Bella Brite Tools — unauthorized charges

Was offered a free ipod via an online ad. The ad opened a form and eventually asked to give a credit card...

Bella Britescammed for $1.03, plus $4.87 and charged also additional $78.41 and I just received the package yesterday!

I purchased a Free Trial of the Bellabrite Tooth Whitening Gel and I was only going to have to pay the $1.03 and the $4.87. However, I just picked up my package from the Postal Service on yesterday, 10-3-11, and my credit card has been charged the $1.03, $4.87, and the full amount of $78.41. I just opened the package last night, but I never opened the two pouches. This absolutely FRAUD! The damn package even says "FREE TRIAL, " but I tried calling and you only get a an answering service stating to call back during business hours. Please advise me how to get my money back, because this is a TOTAL SCAM!

Bella Britemoney taken

Well went for there free trial for £1 months ago but now they've taken money from my account for nothing.I havent received anything from them so why have they taken money from me.I dont want to waste anymore money trying to call them again as it seems all they do is take from us.I would like my money refunded and for them to take my details off there system as i never want to deal with them again if possible.

orthocare/bellabrite-bella clearteethg whitening

ordered the sample products over the phone for $1 each & didn't get the items for over a week. after 1 1/2 weeks i wasn't satisfied with the teeth whitening & called bellabrite not only to cancel my membership but found out they charged my credit card $78.41 without my authorization. i was told as long as i call them within a month (30 days) i can cancel & wouldn't get charged for $78.41. today i was told it wasn't 30 days & needed to call them in 12 days for return or cancelation & that they had e-mailed me with this info which i never received. this is ridiculous! i did let the c/s rep know that i was willing to return the items back but instead she hang up on me. so unprofessional!! this was my first time ordering free trial samples & after going through this nightmare with them & my credit card company only choice i have left is to cancel my credit card & dispute the charges. i hope per my request they cancelled my membership for both companies & not have to deal with them ever again...what a scam!!!

• Wi
                  will notify authority Aug 30, 2011

again...what a scam!!! BELLACLEAR NOT GOOD BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

• Wi
                  will notify authority Aug 30, 2011

ordered the sample products over the internet for $1 each & didn't get the items for over a week. after 1 week i called bellaclear not only to cancel my account but found out they charged my credit card $78.41 without my authorization. i was told as long as i call them within a month (30 days) i can cancel & wouldn't get charged for $78.41. today i was told it wasn't 30 days & i needed to call them in 8 days for return or cancelation & that they had e-mailed me with this info which i never received and have not recieced the products as of to day. i did let the c/s rep know that i was willing to return the items back but instead she told me they could only return $60.00 of my money because they had to replace there stocking fees. "what is this" this was my first time ordering free trial samples & after going through this nightmare with them & my credit card company only choice i have left is to cancel my credit card & dispute the charges. i hope per my request they cancelled my account for both companies & not have to deal with them ever again...what a scam!!!

Bella Britescam and fraud

I saw an ad for a "free trial" which I answered on line for "$1. plus shipping. A lady called me within a few minutes and said my credit card would be auto charged every month and I immediately cancelled but when I told her this, she hung up on me. A few days later a package arrived from them which I returned to the Post Office "Rejected and Return to Sender." However, they continue to send me packages and charge my Credit Card almost $80. each month. If anyone can tell me how to stop this please do!

• Rh
                    Rhondar119 Apr 04, 2011

Trying to save money and live on a tight budget was offered a free trial of Bella brite tooth whitening product. I was told I would be billed $1.00 for shipping and a free trial period of 10 days and they would bill me $78.41 if I did not cancel with in those ten days and they would send me more of the product if I decided I liked it. Well, ...I tried to cancel through the web (Easy Cancel) but it would not go through, this was a Saturday morning. I wasn't worried because I knew I had plenty of time before my 10 days was up. So I decided to call them on Monday. Well...by that time they had charged me the $78.41 for the full product amount without my conscent and it was posted on Sunday! When I called to ask them for a refund they were very rude and refused. They lied and said my ten days had past, but it hadn't. I have the email that shows the day I ordered it and the day they charged me the 1.00...I believe this company should be stopped and not allowed to do this to people. It is nothing but a scam, this is no accident.

Bella Brite — misleading advertising

A small add showed a woman w/child picture promoting 'Amy, an ordinary mom from YOUR HOME TOWN...

Bella Brite — bellaclear

I ordered a Free Trial Offer from BellaBrite (for teeth whitener), but cancelled my account within the...

Bella Brite — took my money

I was offered a free trial and then bellabrite took $78.41 out of my account which emptied my entire ckecking...

Bella Brite Whitening Teethtotally fraud, misleading

This company should be stopped right away. They are totally fraud and misleading!! I only agree to accept Free Trial with $1 shipping, after that now I am in trouble with them. You can not escaped from this company without be charged 19.41$ or 78.41$. How awful with this hell company!!!