Aspen Dental — office manager, customer y
My child needed wisdom teeth out. I ask about there oral surgeon and my out of pocket cost. The office manager could not give me the information I needed. I asked many times since I was at office each week for 5 weeks . The last strw was when she sent the from des k girl in with a paper that said the cost was 2800.00. she did not get the information from insurance company to lower my cost. I was done and chose to go to another surgen in net work. She would not give me a specialist referral form . I asked many times . It took me finally to the regional manager who got me my referral. The office manager name is Diana. The regional Sarah.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal