Aspen Dental — manager/salesman
I met with a manager in the torrington, ct office-at least I think he was the manager-he seemed more like a salesman. He seemed only concerned with how much money I had and not my care for my teeth. He told me I could pay on a monthly payment plan-but didn't tell me that meant a credit card. He ran my credit and went ahead and charged everything that the dentist wanted me to do at once-even though it was going to take me over a year to finish all of that work. When I told him afterwards that I didn't want to get all my work done at that office and wanted my refund--he said that would take up to a month! Beware of this company and specifically this man! They don't care about you-just getting your money.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal