Aspen Dentaldentures/implants/loss of bone mass and not honoring warranty

T Nov 10, 2018

There are a few issues: Started [protected], lower Dentures never fit properly. Received implants that failed, tried better implants and after surgery complained to aspen office that one implant was swollen and painful! They told me there was nothing they could do until my next appointment with the surgeon! When I went to my next appointment the surgeon was furious he was not contacted! One implant was so infected that there was bone loss! Thereafter, there were two bone graphs, which both failed! The dentist said, how can we work this out and offered new dentures in 2015, which I was so upset, and frustrated but wanted to work with them. I can't count how many times I went for adjustments for the bottom dentures. I have been suffering with this for years. Went back this year, because my warranty is still in viable and was treated like an alien! Was told my file was in storage and they didn't know if I still had a warranty! The first warranty was 7 years and still viable, the assistant said, "well you only have 2 years left"! I told her "no" I have 4 years left! Now, my one implant cases came out and they said, you have to pay for another one! There was additional casing in my file with the ones I already purchased! I could go on and on. Yesterday, I contacted Aspens corporate office yesterday and have not heard back! Probably going to file a complaint with the Attorney General in Massachusetts! Something needs to happen!