ASHROSold me bad product and now want make me pay late fees etc on a bad product

N

I bought a wig out of a catalog that was nothing like what was in the book. I called them after having the wig for a month because I did not wear the wig it was in my closet then I decided to wear wig. And when I put the wig on it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen and was nothing like the picture in the book. I called them and they said because I had the wig for a month I would have to pay restocking fees. I told them I should not be responsible for restocking fees when it was not what I ordered. Plus I would have to pay to send it back. Now the wig was 58, I would have to pay 7 or 8 dollars to send it back, then 14% restocking fees when you average that out I would have to pay almost as much as I would pay for the wig. They would not work with me. I ended up throwing the wig away. They are now charging me fees on that account along with the wig that I no longer have or could wear. I paid them 30.00 but now they have tacked on late fees, etc. to the account. I told them I think it is only fair they take the 30.00 and a wig that was not the product I ordered and never wore had to throw away and close the account as paid. They will not work with me, as if I am not trying to pay for a wig or something. Please, 58 dollars that is crazy. I want them to drop the fees and accept my 30.00 payment and close the account.

• Di
    Diedra Yeldell Mar 23, 2012

They treated me the same way. I order a suit and a purse off line, once the item was received, I felt the product looked nothing like the book (VERY POOR QUALITY)!! I shipped the product back (paid for that shipping out of my own pocket). In the process I ordered another item to replace the first item. The never shipped the new item; then started billing me and claimed my account was delinquent. I asked them whatever happened to the replacement item, that they failed to ship. Long story, made short, I offered to pay them for the shipping cost which was 21.00 so they would not mess up my credit and refused to pay those hidden fees that they kept adding on to my account. This company needs to be reported to the BBB.

• Ri
    richa12 Jan 24, 2012

let us all know how that works out for you