Having problems with ViralStyle?

ViralStyle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 1, 2016. The latest review Limited edition 2020 premier league champions tee shirt was posted on Aug 16, 2020. The latest complaint order number #vs201852503631568 was resolved on Jul 10, 2018. ViralStyle has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 45 reviews. ViralStyle has resolved 2 complaints.

ViralStyle Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ViralStyle Customer Service. Initial ViralStyle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ViralStyle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ViralStyle. Discuss the issues you have had with ViralStyle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ViralStyle Complaints & Reviews

ViralStyleLimited edition 2020 premier league champions tee shirt

I ordered and paid for this tee shirt on 16th july
Order number vsrefpo7g3yrw
I received an order number and tracking number all of which is not valid
I am still waiting for my tee shirt to arrive
I want to order more but if not delivered soon there will be no more
Money coming your way
Please respond to this complaint as another twenty five tee shirts are wanted
Every time I put in the order number or the tracking number it says invalid
If you cannot supply me my tee shirt I request a full refund

ViralStyleLiverpool polo shirt

On June 20, I bought a Liverpool poloshirt from Viralstyle being advertised on Facebook. The item no is [protected]. It was red with the Liverpool logo embroidered on it. I have expected to receive it by now as more than six weeks have elapsed but unfortunately I didn't! I would really appreciate if I'm giving a full refund.

Angela

ViralStyleShirt never received and ignored emails

I ordered a shirt in June 2020. Shipped later that month but according to the tracking it went to Florida. I live in LA. Reached out multiple times (7 times) and never got a response. This seems to be a common issue with them. Do yourself a favor and never order from them. Go to a company like TeePublic which will actually send you what you ordered and if there is a problem they actually take care of you and the problem in a timely fashion!

ViralStyleTom brady 12 thanks for the memories shirt

I ordered and paid 32.90 for a commemorative "Tom Brady 12- Thanks for the memories tee shirt. When I finally got my order, it was a"It's a Lopez thing" tee shirt!!! WTF!!! Very angry and will smear your name all over the place!!! [censored]!!! Now I can't find anyway to contact this company in order to get a refund or where to send the ugly shirt I got back to them!!! They are a fraud!!!

ViralStyleI ordered 2 t shirts and received collared, shirts print work is horrible.

I ordered two T shirts commemorating the KC Chiefs superbowl win.. when the shirts arrived I was in disbelief... the shirts were collared, smh .. Also the print was horrible, you could barely make out the players faces... after reading several negative reviews and horror stories I'm going to chop this 70 bucks up as a loss.. And learn my lesson... I should have know better, everything that glitter ain't Gold.

ViralStylecustomer service rude and hung up on me

I purchased two shirts and was only shipped 1 of the 2 called and spoke to customer service and she stated she would send the other one out. I did not receive an e-mail notification and I called back the next day because after all I have paid for the second shirt and it is the main reason I purchased anything from this company. Any way I had misunderstood something she said the first time I spoke with her and apologized but she was rude and hung up on me. This will be my last purchase from this company because I have worked with the public for 36 years and this is not good customer service not to mention the one shirt I did get for my 80 some dollars is cheaply made.

ViralStylehoodie and t-shirt

I placed an order and received the items. I am very unhappy with both items. They are very blurry and distorted, as if it was double printed on both items. My order number is VSREFW777XM1W. A hoodie and t-shirt were ordered. I really need to know how to send this back and request new ones. I need this resolved ASAP, as it was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son. NO invoice was in either package.. [protected]@yahoo.com

ViralStylenba/ tee shirt / copyright infringement

To Whom it may concern,

Viralstyle is selling a (NBA Golden State Warrior's) Tee Shirt online for approx. $27.00
                that may be a direct copyright infringement matter that needs to be addressed. Your company has only been in existence since 2014. The concept being used on the Tee Shirt in question was copyrighted before the year 2006. Looking forward to your correspondence.

ViralStylebig bang theory 12 season shirt

June 10, 2019

I received the big bang theory 12 season t shirt as a gift for father's day. The art work is not good, most of the pictures are blurred
                  How can I get one with good art work?

This was shipped from UPS on Platt in Tampa

Tracking number [protected] 52

I am a big fan of the big bang theory and now my gift isn't up to par with the programs high standards
                  phone number [protected]

May 23, 2019

ViralStyle — go bucks tshirt

I ordered go bucks and they sent me Go Warriors in error and I can't get anyone to rely to me via email or...

Apr 25, 2019

Viral Style — masters t shirt

Ordered after an ad I saw in facebook. Horrible quality paid $29.95 for a $3.00 t shirt with a buck worth of...

Jan 04, 2019

ViralStyle — did not get what I ordered

On the website I ordered what was clearly a hooded sweatshirt stringed hood pocket in front thick sweatshirt...

ViralStyle — necklace - "to my daughter"

I ordered this item on November 24th as a Christmas gift. It finally arrived on December 29. Then I opened...

ViralStyle — t shirt

I really hope someone sees this, don't waste your money! I'm not sure how this place is still in business! So...

ViralStyleincorrect item received

I received the incorrect hoodie... I did not order a dilly dilly Michigan hoodie... I ordered a grinch hoodie... my name is Corinne millar 306 west gore road erie, pa 16509 email... [protected]@gmail.com I was referred to this sight by customer service... they wanted pic and I don't have a camera... I just want to resolve this issue... I went to the site to see if I could find what I ordered and this is not available... so how do we rectify this issue

ViralStyle — cheap t shirt

I requested a refund as soon as I saw the shirt. To my dismay Christina Rowells answered my email requesting...

ViralStyledog tag

Charged twice in 10/31 and again on11/03. Credit card company told me to contact you to credit my account the $31.65. My email is [protected]@gmail.com my phone# [protected]. Have left messages on your phone #2466869-Limited Edition - get yours now dogtadwhitem-1. Tracking# [protected] 74 my mailing address is 9548 S.E. 165th Lane Summerfield DO 34491. This was charged to my Amazon credit card, Chase bank last 4 #5553

ViralStyle — silver circle daughter-in-law necklace

I just received my necklace 11/03/18 that I ordered approximately on 10/19/18 The lettering on the necklace...

ViralStyle — the daughter-in-law necklace

The lettering on the pendant is very small and unable to read. This is not what I had anticipated when...

ViralStylecustomer service,

I ordered a poster from these people and they sent me the wrong one after two weeks of trying to get a hold of somebody I finally got ahold of someone to look into this issue. And I got an email back that says you got what you ordered and that's just tough. The poster I got was supposed to say to my son. It says to my kids. It's the wrong poster and they're not going to do anything about it. You people should be ashamed of yourselves and I'm going to do everything in my power to tell everyone what a bunch of thieves you are

• Ra
                            Rachel Oswalt Jan 31, 2019

I received my order today, lng. slv. Blk. Atlanta United Tshirt today, I want to return it for my money back the colors are very bad. The heart was red in the picture and is pink/purplish and the black and gold emblem is a very faded gold and black. NOt the vivid ATL colors represented at all. $32.99 for a shirt of this bad quality is unacceprable. Please contact me with authorization to send it back for credit. my email is: [email protected] my name is Rachel Oswalt, OR#VSREF8QNQ ordered 1/24/18, Pkg.#7586708. Thank you