The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ashley Furniture — misleading ad.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well we saw a circular in the paper advertising a leather sofa for $499.00. We went to the Athens GA. Store and also took a check to purchase the item. Needless to say like many other ads that are published, they didn't have any idea about the ad or merchandise. We kinda got the cold shoulder from the sales persons and left unnoticed. There are too many furniture stores needing to sell their products for this kind of experience. Maybe it was just a bad day but we will look elsewhere from now on. Sorry but we are disappointed.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner