Ashley Furniture Industries — incomplete delivery
We purchased a bed frame and mattress (order [protected]) It arrived incomplete on 29 June 2018, on 6 July delivery of some parts arrived, discovered kit to construct the bed was missing. Calls made on 7/9, 713, 7/20, emails on 7/26, call on 7/31 resulted in very little help, wrong kit arrived on 8/3, kit was for a dresser), physically went to Ashley store (East side of Madison), again promised new kit to be sent, tech to show up on 13 August. No kit ever arrived, tech never showed up, no message of cancellation.
At this point we need to cancel the order, we need to have Ashley pick up the parts of the unfinished bed and take awy so that we can purchase a bed frame. We need to have documentation that we can obtain a full refund for bed frame (we will keep the mattress).
We continue to try and contact Ashley, several messages to regional manager Billie Kaiser with no response.
Simple to fix, hand over a kit with correct screws.
We are now looking into legal action to prevent you from charging us for something you have never delivered!
Please respond via phone [protected], or email [protected]@sbcglobal.net or [protected]@uww.edu
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order