Ashley Furniture Industries — delivery department and store manager
We purchased two couches, a dinning table and chairs and a shelf on september 12, 2019. We called 2 weeks later to check status and was told that they would deliver it in the following monday. We waited and no furniture. We call back on tuesday and was told it could take up to 4 weeks for the furniture to come in. They called the following week friday (now 3-weeks) and was told they could deliver the furniture on tuesday, my wife told them she was not available but would be home on friday morning only. The scheduler said she would wld schedule it in an 8-12pm timeframe. On thursday of the same week she was told they were delivering the furniture on friday evening. She told them no because she was not available and didn't want to wait 2 more weeks when she would be available. She told them to cancel the order and was told to call the store. She called the store and spoke to mr. Steward and was told we would have to pay a restocking fee ($800+) because he didn't believe his scheduler wld have told her she would schedule it, btwn 8-12pm. I went to the store and spoke to mr steward and was told again that we were refusing delivery and wld be charged restocking fee. What a nightmare and huge mistake. All we want is our $4210.00 money back. Poor customer service and have to wait a month to get your furniture.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order