ASF Internationalthey won't stop drafting my acct!!!

I received a flyer in the mail about a 36 week weight loss program at a nearby gym. I went in and discussed the program with a gentleman from Amerishapes. He laid all the details of the program out and I signed up for it. One of the perks of joining the program was a discounted membership to the gym where the program was being held, but I was told in order not to have to pay the full 36 weeks up front they were going to draft my acct. I was also told that I would be offered the chance to sign a contract with the gym after my 36 weeks at the discounted rate if I so chose. We are now past the 36 weeks and they are still continuing to bill my account. I've called NUMEROUS times and have been told that I signed a year contract with the gym, then I call the gym and the OWNER tells me that they have nothing to do with ASF. In the past 3 days I have called SIX times and spoken with different people. Every time I am told something different but to the same affect that they will not stop drafting my acct b/c I signed a contract (BUT THEY WON'T FAX ME A COPY OF THE CONTRACT I "SIGNED" WITH THE GYM, even though they say they have it on file and are looking at it as they are talking to me). I have also left 4 messages for 4 different "supervisors" and have yet to be contacted. As of today, I have been billed once again and again was told by them that there was nothing they could do about it.

There are many, many similar stories if you do a Google search for ASF. Buyer be warned---ASF is engages in unethical predatory business practice. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE THAT USES ASF! THEY ARE THEIVES!

• Ic
    Iceinthe back Apr 27, 2010

I too was screwed by ASF International! BEWARE! DO NOT DO BUSINRSS WITH ANTONE THAT USES THEM!