Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Logo

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.

Having problems with Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.?

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 2, 2009. The latest review Advanced white toothpaste was posted on May 9, 2021. The latest complaint liquid detergent bottles was resolved on Aug 13, 2009. Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 24 reviews. Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. has resolved 3 complaints.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Customer Service Contacts

1800 524 1328 (United States)
1800 268 3186 (Canada)
Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada L5S 0AS

The United Kingdom
JWPR, 3 Cawnpore Street, London, SE191PF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Customer Service. Initial Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.. Discuss the issues you have had with Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Complaints & Reviews

Arm and Hammer Peroxi-Care — Burned my mouth

Arm and Hammer Peroxi-Care... my mouth and lips starting getting numb after a couple of days of using thi...

Arm&Hammerliquid detergent bottles

II love your liquid laundry detergent...all flavors...but, can you please do something about the measuring caps on the bottles? Dark blue liquid in a dark blue cap makes it very difficult to see any measuring lines...same with the green. Why not clear, or white caps, with black measuring lines. I know my eyesight may not be what it used to be, but I do lots of washing and would love to continue using your products.
Thank you.

• Ka
      KathyLe Feb 04, 2011

I would love to recommend to you an awesome laundry detergent that doesn't contain chemicals. Not only is it better for the environment but better for your clothes. Since I have started to use this detergent, the lint in my dryer has decreased significantly. Also you can get a pump dispenser which eliminates the need for measuring and eliminates the chances of spilling. If you want to know what this great product is go to www.livetotalwellness.com/lifechange. I would love to share it with you.

Arm & HammerWET DRYER CLOTHES

it was supposed to be one box of cloths and it iturned out to be a membership to buy detergent and cloths for 11.99 a moth plus shipping of approx. 4.99!!! I turmed off my iinternet and hope the offer did not take

• Li
        Lillianne Aug 28, 2019

Brushed my teeth this morning with arm and hammer toothpaste and the upper and lower walls of my mouth got burned. I couldn't even use my mouthwash as it was hurting so bad . I thought it was the toothbrush but it is not, it's the toothpaste. Will discontinue.

• El
        elizabeth mccarthy Jun 19, 2019

arma and hammer extea whitening toothpaste MAY be the reason for my extreme dry mouth and burning gums. I am not sure yet. Will discontinue use and see.
        Mouth and gums feel swollen and red.

kcgill Jun 03, 2009

Good luck! I ordered one box free, p&h charge of 3.99 They sent 3 boxes and then said I marked 3 on the order form that I was sitting there looking at that had one marked and to charge my cc of 3.99

They then said oh sorry, just an error "somewhere" and you can keep the 2 extra boxes and here is a partial refund of the extra $20 we charged you!.

No, no and no. Thank goodness my spouse is an investigator for the atty general's office, if I dont' get my refund in a week, they're gonna be reported.

• Ho
        Howard Mar 31, 2009

The stores around where I live stopped selling these products I have used these since they came available and now can't find the products in the stores I am very disappointed I don't like the other brands..Did you stop making these??

Arm & Hammer Wet Dryer ClothsScam, unauthorized charges

They had a deal for a free box of the wet dryer cloths and you only pay $3.99 for the shipping. This is ALL I ordered from them, YET they charged me $15.58!!!

I called and they claimed I ordered additional items. I argued that I DID NOT. I have a confirmation email from them that states my order was for ONE free box and the charge was the $3.99 shipping.

THEY ARE A SCAM!!! Watch out!!

kcgill Jun 22, 2009

Both of those links take you to the same place, the one I ordered from. STAY AWAY! As matter of fact, the second link posted is the one I actually used.

• Ky
          kyteach74 Jun 19, 2009

I think some of you went to the wrong site...

The first one that pops up online (Google) is this:

THAT IS NOT THE ARM AND HAMMER SITE, that is the crooked one. To be ensured of correct purchasing, you need to go to the page that they identify on the site:

• De
          dee griffith Jun 16, 2009

I saw the ad on tv i went to the internet and to my surprise, it was a scam to get you to buy their products. Thank You Internet.

• Li
          Liz S. Jun 11, 2009

Just saw the Ad Offer on TV.though this would be a great product.I am glad I went into consumer notes which all seam to be negitive. I for one will not be ordering this item.Thanks to all for the warnings.

kcgill Jun 03, 2009

Same problem here

I'm reporting them to the atty general office

They claim I will get a credit but their computer was down right now

Yeah right! What a shame, I sure like the cloths.

• Wg
          WGPW Jun 03, 2009

I just tried to order from this site before I saw this complaint, and the website was down. Thank you for the info, I'll NOT be ordering these online.