Arby'smoney scam

I used to get ham and cheese sandwiches at arbys and there was alot of ham on them . Since they started the 5 for 6.95 the ham is very little. I got my sandwich and opened the wrapper and all I seen was a bun, I lifted the top of the bun and found a small circle of ham in the middle and I said something to the girl at the window and she said oh well this is all you get, it is pre measured by arbys. This is a disgrace that you pay that kind of money for a sandwich and get bread...things are tough out here and people are only eating out maybe once a week and this is what you get. I want my moneys worth ..