Arbysfree reg rb

M

Received receipt for my purchase. Free RB or Beef N' Cheddar. Went to www.arbys.com/survey and did not get the page to submit. Can you please let me know why?
Thanks.

Mike

• Po
    Poopie Dec 23, 2009

I was able to navigate the website just fine. My friend, however, tried to do the survey on my computer just after I finished mine and couldn't. They only allow one customer survey per month - must be they recognize my cookies or something and automatically cancels out the survey. Jerks! She'll have to call the number for her survey or use someone else's computer.

• Te
    tealoverdebbie Dec 08, 2009

I was unable to access the website to get my free roast beef sandwich. I hope that Arbys gets there website fixed soon so people can get what Arbys has to offer. Good luck!

• Sh
    Shirley Harding Nov 22, 2009

I was unable to get into the survey, why is that? Has this site been closed down? Thank you for your time. Lou

• Me
    Meldmckay Nov 21, 2009

I had no plablems with the survey site at all, only took 1 minute of my time for a free roast beef, It was worh it.

• Jt
    jtman Oct 28, 2009

google it

chvytrkgrl Oct 21, 2009

don't know why arby's wants to offer something free when they know that you can't access it, sounds about right thou, as high priced as they are you should get something free every now and then. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

• Be
    Betsy Smith Oct 18, 2009

a free sandwich is not worth the 'run around' on this website. Its apparent that they have ways of knowing you are accessing, and it provides the numbers but eliminates the need to provide a free sandwich. Won't keep receipt to go through this chaos again.
    Goodbye to Arby's.

• Ji
    jim kelley Aug 12, 2009

last time I tried to use your susrvey, even I could get my free sandwich. Today even my computer savy son coould not figure it out. your new survey page sucks.

• Su
    SuperVepr Jun 19, 2009

Don't forget to ring the bell and smile with abandon.

• Do
    doodado Jun 19, 2009

no access to the survey site, kinda goes in circles

Marge Harris May 04, 2009

I was at Arbys on Sunday with coupons for 5 for $5 and buy one shake and get one free. Was told I had to buy a medium shake but the coupon DID NOT specify what size had to be purchased. The clerk said that is what the register said had to be purchased. Why is that. Every time I go to Arby's I have a problem of some sort. If I didn't like them so much I would stop going there.

Marge [email protected]

• Ho
    hok Jan 26, 2009

arbys.com/survey was working before. However, I just found it is not working now as I got

Not Found

The requested URL /survey was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at arbys.com Port 80

Fortunately, I do remember the URL it used to re-direct to that is

Hopefully, this will help! :)

• Co
    ConsumersAreIdiots Dec 30, 2008

Well gee Mike.

Could it be the website was down for a few minutes? Did your inability to complete the Arby's survey for a .99 coupon really put you in this much distress you needed to write up a complaint on complaintsboard?