Arbysease of access of survey

H

Bottom of our receipt said to do the survey and get free Reg RB or Beef N Cheddar. Filled out possible website: arbys.com/survey and could not get into any site except this one. If you are looking for complaints this works, but if you are looking for a true customer friendly survey you will not get it with this approach. We have always enjoyed Arbys and are amazed that this type of survey ?? is out there.

• Ve
    Very Unhappy Customer 1000 Aug 10, 2016

5/9/2011 7:47:54 a.m. I stopped in this Loves truck-stop and fueled, it had an Arby's so I decided to grab something to go, so looking at their menu board I noticed the chicken and bisquit sandwich, and by the picture looked delicious. So I ordered two sandwiches. Left the truckstop, got on the highway opened up a sandwich and what a big disappointment. Nothing at all like the pictures advertising this sandwich. The so called chicken was I doubt 1/16th of an inch thick, a lot more breading than chicken. Also looked nothing at all like the chicken strip in the picture. Buyers beware, you will do better just to buy a bisquit, it will be a lot cheaper and you won't be disappointed by Arby's false advertisements.

Comments

• Vl
    V.Light Jul 19, 2016

...are u serious???

Mary Denise Jul 19, 2016

My husband and I both tried your new Roast Burgers (bacon cheddar) and your potato bites. We were very disappointed. The Roast Burgers had very little meat. We also had mozzarelli sticks and potato bites. Both had the same coating, which was changed from the original recipe. The bites were inedible, even when dipped. We definitely will not be eating these items again although we are frequent diners in your restaurants. Don't change things if you expect people to continue patronizing your establishments.

susan loomis Jun 10, 2016

I complain very little when we go out to eat. I have been in the bartender/server position for a long time.

Dont have an additude.

susan loomis Jun 10, 2016

I went to arbys on the evening on Feb 19th 2009 thru the drive thru window. I specificly asked for the sauce that goes with the new southwestern eggrolls sauce. I didnt recieve it. We ordered 2 med strawberry shakes and they were out of it. THIS IS THE 2nd TIME THAT THE HAVE BEEN OUT OF STRAWBERRY SHAKES... The curly fries were cold. We only live 1.6 miles from the restaurant the fries cant get that cold in that short of period. We eat at arbys atleast 8 to 10 times a month there. We spent 23.66 on dinner tonight. I am very disappointed in the quality of the food and the service this evening.

This doesnt mean that we will not ever eat there again. I guess my point is, that it seemed like they didnt make the to listen when we were ordering our food. The store was not busy, we spend alot of money there each month.

john copeland Jun 10, 2016

hade a coupond and they would not honer it saying they had fruld couponds out there and there not takeng none can't they tell it was a newpaper ad and not make me feel as i forged it for only 5 arby melts for 5.00 and make me fell like a crook in sted i paid 12.39 due to not enough time to some where else, guess next time i will know better

• Me
    meanie Jun 10, 2016

i was down by point loma a couple days ago and i stopped by to get a roast beef sandwhich and i had asked for 3 arbys sauce packets and i think it was the general manager who told me only one per sandwhich and i didn't like that and i also didn't like way she would snap her fingers to the other employees and tell them some mean stuff

• Lw
    lwconsumerauction Jun 10, 2016

Today, on 07JUN2009, I was driving up to the drive thru window of Arby's on Rosecrans in Point Loma, CA and an employee completely did not put my french fries in my bag. They also spoke such poor english, that I had to tell them my order 3 times.

• Da
    Dan Jun 10, 2016

Paid 5 bucks for a club. 1 layer of meat 1 piece of bacon. 3rd time they ripped me off never again. Pascagoula, MS Arby's

pobarjenkins Jun 10, 2016

5 for $6.95 is extremely cheap! Times are tough for businesses too, so if you want more meat make your own sandwich or cough up a few extra dollars.

• Le
    Leilani Jun 10, 2016

I used to get ham and cheese sandwiches at arbys and there was alot of ham on them . Since they started the 5 for 6.95 the ham is very little. I got my sandwich and opened the wrapper and all I seen was a bun, I lifted the top of the bun and found a small circle of ham in the middle and I said something to the girl at the window and she said oh well this is all you get, it is pre measured by arbys. This is a disgrace that you pay that kind of money for a sandwich and get bread...things are tough out here and people are only eating out maybe once a week and this is what you get. I want my moneys worth ...

• Tr
    Trevor Jun 10, 2016

I recently visited family in New Castle, Indiana area and stopped in to Arby's on my last day to treat several relatives to a meal. My sister and I ordered 6 Arby melts, 3 chicken sandwiches and several sides coming in at under $30. Not a huge amount but a large bill for fast food. When we all sat down to eat we were shocked by the spare amount of meat that was on the arby melts. My mother told me she used to take some off there was so much, but in this case every single sandwich had only 2-3 layers of meat.

People make mistakes, restaurant management gets lazy, etc., so I decided to write the company and see what they had to say officially, and I was met by the same form letter others have mentioned who complained here. I did get a follow up asking if I was contacted and offered a resolution, I replied that I was not happy, offered any resolution nor addressed specifically but I was never contacted again. In this economy I feel businesses should be fighting for customer loyalty, and I have always been pleased with my local restaurant here in Oregon, but after this experience and lack of care from Arby;s customer care, I will not visit either location, and my family and relatives have been emailed with the result of my contact and also will not visit the Indiana location again. My sister works as a police 911 dispatcher and she is sending an email with a link to this complaint to all her officers and staff where she works. I really was hopeful Arby's would try to make things right, but they failed and I am comforted to know that my loss of $30 was my last, and that their stinginess will doubtless cost them a great deal more with the loss of business from myself, friends, family, relatives and my sister's co-workers. We are all posting links to this complaint on our private and company blogs as well and our various myspace and facebook profiles. Score one for the little guy.

• El
    Elmo96 Jun 10, 2016

An Arby's melt is one of the smaller sandwiches there. Each sandwich has either 1 1/2 or 2 ounces of roast beef (it's been a long time since I worked there!) It's really more like a child's sandwich. That's why they are so popular with the 5 roast beefs for $5.95, they can make and sell them cheap.

Believe it or not, the sandwiches were made correctly, even if they ARE stingy.

Personally, I think that whole place is terribly overpriced for what you get, and an Arby's melt has got to be one of the worst rip offs there.

• My
    mykillsix Jun 10, 2016

Yep at the one I used to work at it was 1.5 ounces. If the customer was cool I'd just throw 3 oz. on there, which is the size of the regular roast beef.
    You bought 9 sandwiches, and I'm sure you bought some drinks too, and you spent $30. You're complaining? Give me a break.

• Br
    Browns Jun 10, 2016

My family and I went into arbys to have a late lunch. The help was rude...our order was wrong. There was four teenagers in charge and no adult in site. They were nasty cuz we said our order was wrong. When finding a table...they were such a mess. Food all over and the only tables that were clean had the chairs still up from the night before...this was 3 in the afternoon. And to make it worse...when eatting with my 8 and 3 year old...we listened to the staffs conversation about how wild a party got the night before and how "drunk and ###ed" everyone acted...i will never set foot in that arbys again.

• Sr
    srchng4care Jun 10, 2016

everything has pepper on it thats something there famous for the bacon they use is pepper corn bacon??? what did you expect?

Linda J. Foster Jun 10, 2016

I purchased a turkey ranch market fresh sandwich, a small curly fry and a small diet pepsi.The fries were cold and had a pepper taste right away when I ate the frys on the way home, When I got home and tried to eat the sandwich it also was too peppery and dripping with ranch dressing.I finally just threw it away after wasting that money for a dinner meal.I am not happy with Arby's at all this time after I had eaten there many times inside the store.

• Bh
    bhuggins09 Jun 10, 2016

im just upset that you would stop serving the chicken salad sandwich...uuggghhhhhhh, , , , , , , why??????

would love to say that my server was tina mitchell, and she was so sweet about it, shes very professional and very helpful.

sincerely,
    beverly huggins

Marilyn L Akers Mar 20, 2016

We ate at the Arby's on W. Lucas St. in Florence, SC yesterday at 5:08 PM. I have eaten there many times, but this may be the last. I ordered the 3 cheese and bacon sandwich like many other times. It was filled with big globs of fat, , which was almost half of the sandwich. This has never happened before. Also, it was not very busy, and the employees were standing around talking and laughing. The tables were dirty and the floor had all kinds of trash on it. Something definitely needs to be done at this Arby's. Apparently, the employees have no respect for the customer's eating experience. Please see that something is done here since I would like to continue eating a good sandwich in a clean establishment

• Te
    Teresastokes Oct 28, 2015

oct 20, 2015 went to Arby's in Ashland Va 23005 ordered couple roast beef and cheddar and big roast beef and fries, and they got it all wrong and was rude and when we got home they were not good

• Re
    Reviewer12051 Sep 05, 2015

I will NEVER eat at another Arbys. That Kenny Davenport in Florida better be fired soon for refusing service to anyone, let alone a police officer. I hope your restaurants finally go out of business.

• Cr
    creepjob Dec 10, 2011

wow, you're that stupid... no ads look the same as the real thing... wow...

• Ca
    carolyn1234 May 24, 2011

I filled out my survey to get a free sandwich, but my husband wasn't able to. Doesn't make us very happy with Arby's. Also, most of these sites want you to put down a zip code where you live to claim your free gift. We like to have coupons when we travel and don't know the exact zip code where we would like to stop. Guess your site needs some work!!!

• Jk
    JKDE May 15, 2011

It is the new low calorie Angus Sandwich Lite.

• Tr
    traciec May 15, 2011

Missin food and bacon on new angus sandwich

pobarjenkins May 11, 2011

Even if the advertisement is real food, I'm sure a lot more skill, time, and effort is put into the picture. When you go to an actual Arbys, you're more likely to have a 16 year old throwing out hundreds of sandwiches a day with little training or skill.

• Ni
    niggazinthahood May 11, 2011

Sorry to break your heart, but the pictures you see in fast food advertisement is airbrushed more than a Victoria's Secret swimsuit model. There is almost never any actual food involved except maybe peanut butter to create texture. Yes, your appetite was instilled by plastic, peanut butter, and some lead containing paint. You're disgusting.

• Di
    divad123 May 11, 2011

I purchased a Turkey Ranch Bacon sandwich, large french fries. A bacon cheddar roast combo. Two large curly fries. One large lemonade . A kids value fry, a value soft drink, and a ham and chese melt. My food was cold and then my Turkey Ranch Bacon did not even have any meat inside of it whenever I received it. I did even think to check my food before we left the restaurant. I began to open my food while we were proceeded onto the interstate. I was so disoppointed. I'm never returning to this restaurant, and I certianly will not recommend no one there either.

• Go
    good food done wrong Mar 22, 2011

My name is Norman T. Trochelman
    I have been eating at Arby's from 1980 to now and this is what I have learned I live in OHIO
    Dayton Brookville Englewood area and I would like to say you have had some awesome new sandwiches however the reason for some of their failures are not the food or taste it is the first two weeks it tastes and looks good then it happens your employees do not make them the same less meat less sauce hardly any bacon or cheese if you kept the food the same way every time from day after day morning noon and night some of your food would still be on your menu or you could bring them back from time to time .Failure to comply with how a sandwich is made has lost you customers and profit just thought you should know that new sandwich is on that same track beef/bacon/three cheese thank you

pobarjenkins Mar 11, 2011

You have to be joking. As gkenigmatic, have you compared a big mac's ad to the actual sandwich? Or a taco in a taco bell ad to the real thing?

lindak69 Mar 11, 2011

i went to my local arbys. i saw the new sandwich angus beef and i thought i would try it. i ordered especially after seeing the pictures. it looked awesome. well i ordered one and to my dismay it did not look anything like the pictures. i said something to the manager and he said i will take care of it.

i was wondering if this kind of advertising is your way of doing business??? or is it this restaurant. we are usually happy with our food.

• Pe
    Perkyandshow Jan 27, 2011

Done with Arby's. Today had lunch...ordered Turkey Club Salad Combo which had drink included. Charged us extra for drink. Ordered a French Dip Combo which had drink included. Charged us extra for drink. French Dip served on a small round bun (supposedly they were out of the regular kind). Didn't get curly fry although paid for. When we did get them, they were practically burned. Returned sandwich and asked for a hot one. They threw it to the back, apparently unwrapped it and then attempted to wrap it back up and give it to me. Still cold, cheese cold to touch on top and aujus cold. Returned it a second time and got the same run around. Clerk said someone just before us had ordered a whole bunch of FD sandwiches and the one I got was one they didn't take. Totally unacceptable and uneatable. By the time I got my sandwich, my husband was finished eating. Lady claiming to be the manager asked if I wanted an apple turnover for my problems...duh! People sitting in the booth next to us - same problem. Inexcusable - and then when I call to discuss it...can't even speak with a human...only push buttons which I am sure are never answered anyway. No thanks, Arby's...lots of other nice, friendly places to eat in Branson.

• Me
    merrywhiterose Aug 13, 2010

I got a $2.99 Deluxe Combo with curly fries. Boy, it hit the spot! I went through the drive-thru during the lunch hour and it didn't take long at all.

St. Robert, MO Arby's
    Unit #5134

• Na
    nanasmurf Jul 05, 2010

We ate at you Unit #7626 this morning for breakfast and was very disappointed in the meals that we got. First my Ham Cheese Croissant was cold and the potato cake also cold, my husband Bacon Egg Chz Sourdough sandwich, the sourdough bread was soggy in the middle as it it had not been toasted. We have eaten there several times and was very happy but this one left me not wanted to go back.

• Sw
    Swanton, MD Jun 25, 2010

I too tried the on-line survey as stated at the bottom of the receipt and got NOWHERE !!! I'll call the phone number also on the receipt and see if that works better. Swanton, MD

LisaMarie69 Apr 20, 2010

I found a way to get to the survey. Go to arbys.com. It will take you to thier website. There will be a few other words in the address bar, delete everything up to arbys.com/ Now type in survey, then click it, it will take you to the survey page. I just did as described and it worked.

LisaMarie69 Apr 20, 2010

I have filled out dozens of the surveys without problem, til the last one. It wouldn't take the store code, kept saying it was invalid, even though I have used it several times before.
    I went there today and got another reciept. I tried to so the survey, but can't get to the site, even after doing a search and clicking every link that should take me to the site.
    that's how I found this site.
    Other than that, most every visit is great. At one store I go to each week the cashier knows what I am going to order, before I do lol.

• Ig
    ignorancecanbsad Apr 10, 2010

y don't u taste ur drink while ur in the drive-thru and tell them to replace it if its not the one u ordered, think!!!for goodness sake!!!

• Bo
    boogerlips Mar 14, 2010

We went to Arby's yesterday in burlington, WA Unit #1970. We really enjoy going to Arby's but it makes us mad when we order one thing and get something esle and were 20 miles away from that location.