Arbysease of access of survey

H

Bottom of our receipt said to do the survey and get free Reg RB or Beef N Cheddar. Filled out possible website: arbys.com/survey and could not get into any site except this one. If you are looking for complaints this works, but if you are looking for a true customer friendly survey you will not get it with this approach. We have always enjoyed Arbys and are amazed that this type of survey ?? is out there.

madison Oct 26, 2008

nothing to say

• Mr
    mr.7mrs.j.m.ritchie Oct 26, 2008

we like the reg. and beef n cheddar .the best is the apple turn overs ! an fast service and clean, too

• Th
    THOMAS CRICKENBERGER Oct 27, 2008

VERY COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY SERVICE

• Ri
    Rick Colella Oct 27, 2008

been going to arbys for years, love the plain old rb, got a couple freebies w/survey, cool, , , , now i try to do survey for another free rb which i buy a rb & fries to go w/the 1 free 1 that it says get a freebie, , , , , cool, but, , , , this store does not do this anymore, , , , sup mofo??????store #285...guess i'll start going to mickey d's it's across the road

• Ca
    candace k lettieri Oct 27, 2008

i enjoy the sauces ond i love the market sandwichs, cherry turnover top of the sweet tooth.

Mary K. Wazbinski Oct 30, 2008

To repeat above comment, I also went to www.arbys.com/survey within two days to complete brief automated survey to receive free reg RB or Beef N Cheddar and this is the only site that came up.

All of the coffee pots both in front of the counter and behind the counter were empty. I was given a complimentary cold drink while a fresh pot of coffee was brewed. That "Fresh Brewed" coffee was full of groundds. Fiber is good but not in coffee.

I called the 1-800-408-4114 and completed the survey by phone and have the redemption code.

Joyce Nov 01, 2008

Coffee very hot and good.

• Bo
    Bob Kuslansky Nov 01, 2008

I can not imagine one person eating 5 Arbys. This seems to be your favoite marketing tool. I usually go into arbys by myself. I would prefer a two for one special. We older folks have a limited apetite. Jomoca shake is very good. Possible you could offer it in coffee flavor or mocha. Since Veterans day is coming up; a free sandwich could be offered with the purchase of a drink. This give the company good PR. Golden coral gives a free meal to Veterans on 11/11. Can you imagine the cost; but good PR?

• Lh
    L. Hudson Nov 02, 2008

I expected to fill out a survey, but the only site available from the web address on the receipt is this one. SHAME ON YOU ARBYS!

Joe T Nov 03, 2008

Price was right on the 99cent roast beef promotion great value and taste.

• Ru
    Ruby Kemp Nov 05, 2008

The Arby's I visit is new. The helpers are very nice. Never had a problem. Food is always good.

• Do
    dollie m. beard Nov 06, 2008

good service and food at 7346 HWY 57, Greenvillle, Mi.

• Mi
    Michelle Nov 06, 2008

I think that this was a good idea for you to learn how your guest feel about your food and your service.Hope this keeps going and gives you what your looking for.

• Ki
    kimberly Nov 07, 2008

I love Arby's they are great !!!

johanne beerbaum Nov 07, 2008

I expected to have to do a small survey and then get a code for a free reg RB. I had a chicken, bacon and swiss which was very good except for too much honey mustard. Now where's the beef? is the confirmation code on the bottom what is used? I don't know if you want the store #537 and the ticket #156.

• Ed
    ed werth Nov 08, 2008

the best place indy west for my lunch.

• Mr
    Mr. Fay Rush Nov 10, 2008

We go to Arby's almost daily for lunch during the work week because they are good, easier on the stomach than most fast food and we just like them better. The store we frequent is unit 48 in Holland, OH. They make occasional mistakes, (they are human) but most of the employees are friendly and they are always prompt to wait on us when we enter the store. One suggestion though, can you lower the price of the ham melt sandwich? I think over $2 is too much for such a small sandwich.

• Sh
    shannon Nov 11, 2008

if they was going to have you do a survey and wright the code down for a free sandwich and dont do it then they need sued for false advertisement dont put it on you receipts if you are not going to do it people think before you do something stupid

• Te
    Terry Summerlin Nov 12, 2008

i had the turkey bacon ranch sandwich..enjoyed it as well as the curley fries

Mary Smythe Nov 14, 2008

No complaint at all. Food is excellent and the service outstanding.

• Br
    brian Nov 14, 2008

I've always liked arbys food and have gotten good service for them

john riffert Nov 16, 2008

the food is good every time that i have been there. the service has been great. thanks.

JERRY L GARRETT Nov 18, 2008

FOOD AND SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD!! SPECIALS ARE WELCOMED THESE DAYS !!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, J.L.GARRETT, SR.

JERRY L GARRETT Nov 18, 2008

I DID NOT GET A REDEMPTION CODE TO GET A FREE RB OR BNC !!!

No redemption code???

Charles Johnson Nov 18, 2008

Where is the survey for the service rating and promotion item?

• Di
    DICK PARKER Nov 19, 2008

WE ARE FREQUENT ARBYS CUSTOMERS, TODAY (11-19-08 )WE STOPPED AT ARBYS FOR THE 5 FOR$5.99 SPECIAL, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS NONE AVAILABLE IN THE SEATTLE AREA. WE THEN WENT HOME AND TRIED TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY, BUT COULD ONLY GET THIS PAGE TO COME UP. DO YOU HAVE ANY COMMENT, OR IS THIS JUST A WASTE OF MY TIME?

• De
    Deanna Nov 20, 2008

Let's get a little "green". The Arby's in Wasilla, Alaska serves their EAT IN roast beef in plastic containers with a lid. Why not just wrap in paper like the other sandwiches instead of having the plastic wind up in our land fill!

• Ca
    Cathy Nov 23, 2008

As the same as others, I can not get to the site on the bottom of my receipt.

• Wa
    wayne stephenson Nov 25, 2008

excellent service and food

• Wa
    wayne stephenson Nov 25, 2008

excellent service and quality food

• Ro
    Robert J Ochalek Nov 28, 2008

I have no complaints at all Food is great, service is great. Store # 1352

• Me
    Mennie Solomon Nov 29, 2008

Got 9 Arby melt with cheese and 5 curly fries. The kids enjoy them so much.
    By the way, the store is 7861. The staff are courteous, prompt and friendly.
    Keep up the good work!

• De
    Demy Solomon Nov 29, 2008

The kids once again requested Arbys for lunch.
    Got Arby melts and curly fries at store no. 7861.
    As usual, the staff are courteous and prompt.
    Keep it up!

• Ro
    Roland Mann Dec 01, 2008

fry cold, but very clean and friendly

chris Feb 17, 2009

The food is good and so is the price.

Maggie Feb 20, 2009

I have no complaint at all. People that complain about Arby's must be complaining about other things in life as well. The food is excellent and service is out of this world. Always friendly and helpful. What else should we expect?

• Pa
    pat long Feb 23, 2009

i love arbys

• Da
    dave greenwald Mar 06, 2009

to expensive

• Pe
    peter m welk Mar 08, 2009

beef & chedder my favorite but the new roast beef is even better. excelent coffee, good service and the apple turnovers can't be be beat!!!