Arby'sbad service & food

I went thru the drive thru and as I was pulling away I noticed I did not have my medium fries. I drove back around and waited in line over 5 minutes before getting to the window. When i showed my receipt and said I didn't get my fries, I was told "Yes you did because my manager checked your order himself. I handed her all the bags and asked her to show me where they were. She said - "every time you come through here, you say you're missing something". This is true - because every time I go there my oprder is always either wrong or incomplete. I asked her if she was calling me a liar and a thief. She gave me a look that verified this is what she meant. The manager came to the window and gave me my fries begrudgingly and the cashier said "This is the last time you will get something you say you didn't get."
In other words - THEY ARE THE THIEVES!! They will take money but will not give you what you paid for and then accuse you of cheating. I had an order totalling nearly $30. I paid $1.99 for the medium fries they accused me of stealing. For anyone to even think such a thing - much less - say it - is inexcusable.
Then, by the time I got back w/ everyone's food - it was cold, greasy, lacking in meat and packed very sloppily. I want restitution for the food, my time and the humiliation I waqs caused by their accusation.
Who do I contact?

• Yo
    You Better Believe it Sep 06, 2012

I'm on your side. I don't check either, they should of gave you the fries, but it must be like taking it out of their pocket. I would complaint at the Arby's website contact, don't forget the work that claim you get those fries, report, report, report, get those guy in trouble. good luck

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Sep 09, 2012

Whatta parasite. If ya had any sense you should just pull the fries out and pitch em into the back seat while they aint lookin and THEN tell em before you pull off "Hey..you! You forgot my fries!" Then, you get two orders for one...that's...a FREEBIE! If it don't work, just go to the store and buy a whole bag of em on the EBT of yours and cook em up yerself and quit aggravating people who work for a living.
    Arby's fries are horrible anyway. I don't know how anybody could eat those salty bready things.