Aramex InternationalShipment terminated

M Nov 23, 2020

This complain is regarding shipment number 33241153002 in egypt cairo that has been terminated since 25 Oct 2020 and I can't reach no one in Egypt Aramex.

I ordered from shein at July 2020 and the shipment was delivered to egypt and held by customs since 25 July 2020. no one contacted me to request anything I just know about that form the application.

Then I sent at Aug 11 asking about the shipment, so the customer clearance team responded that delegation letter is needed with bank stamp, I went to the bank and got the document stamped, when I sent it they asked for new version, I went again and I did stamp it and sent it.

Then no one responded, I sent an email asking about the situation, they responded that someone needs to collect the delegation letter so they need the address, I sent the address and my mobile no on sept 20 2020 in details no one responded, I sent several times after to check for the shipment and no response. Now I was shocked that the status of the shipment is terminated. I can't reach anyone over phone at all they never respond on the telephone from the email they send. They leave you on hold for 20 mins and then the line is simply cut off.

Please I need to escalate and I need someone to respond.
My number is 002 [protected]
Attached screen shot from the emails
Merriam