Aramex InternationalShipment not sent

D Jul 30, 2020

Respectful greetings!
Dear Sirs, I am Dalmo Lopes, Angolan resident in Benguela, I have been an Aramex customer for over 3 years and used your services normally, but unfortunately this year I used it again but I am in a situation of very sorry, on 06/16/2020, I received an order valued at 700 euros with shipnamber [protected] by the ShipandShop service from Aramex Spain with address of the LAD 1241 account, to be sent to Angola, but so far I have no answer. I have been contacting the support number of the origin (+[protected]) since the day they confirmed that they received it and what they have told me and that due to some restrictions they had delays, but that it would already be sent, sometimes I also called contact from Angola and they said the same thing, even before yesterday I called Spain again and they told me that next week I would be here in Angola, I was indignant and saddened by the situation today when accessing my account to check the status of my received package and I noticed that it was removed from my account as if I had received nothing, but without any notice or notification by email. At this moment I do not know what to do will be you as representatives, I very much ask for your support in this situation. I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL times to Spain the place of origin of the order received to be sent to my destination Angola, I have sent emails and I would like to know that the service provider in Spain is the company MRW and they tell me that the order is there but not me can help, I should only contact the offices of Aramex Loca, I already called and contacted here in Angola and they also tell me that they do not know how to help me, please I am very sad about this situation help me please. Grateful for the attention!

Shipment not sent