APSRTCnegligence of rtc bus drivers

Respected sir,
I travel from madhuranagar, vijayawada to PNBS. I find no buses at the time of my leaving.The buses 103M and 20 are the only buses coming to madhuranagar.When I returned from my work at around 1:00PM to 1:30PM.The only buses seen during this time is 14s.These bus drivers are so careless and negligence that they do not care to see the speed-brakers while returning to STPM colony where there are even more than 2 speed-brakers in a distance of less than 1KM.Similar case is with bus 20 driver, who just goes reckless through the railway gate and never care for the passengers.

Please take necessary action and provide good coaching for APSRTC drivers.
Thanking you sir,
Yours sincerely,
Rajesh

negligence of rtc bus drivers

• Vs
    V.SRINIVASULU Apr 15, 2010

THOUGH NOT 100%, MOSTLY THE DRIVERS AND CONDUCTORS ARE VERY MUCH RUDE

TO THE PASSENGERS.

THEY NEED TO BE TRAINED TO BE POLITE.

WIIL THE MANAGEMENT LEARN IT AND MAKE THE BUS STAFF LEARN IT ??

V.SRINIVASULU,

MOB.[protected]

• Ar
    arunasherpally Nov 05, 2015

Hi sir
    I travel from kalpana to begumpet daily in Bus no 45 between 9 a.m to 10 a.m there are very few buses. .There are many passengers who travel from kalpana in Bus 45 But daily we are facing allot of problems with the shortage of the buses. Please provide many buses in this route. So, please try to solve our problem

• Re
    Reviewer97220 Nov 12, 2015

I used to travel more frequently in Garuda plus bus service number 3575 from vijayawada to hyderabad and vice-versa. Today that is 12.011.2015, I have faced problem with bugs in bus it's my second encounter, try to solve the problem as soon as possible

• Ap
    A Pavan as Indian Jan 28, 2016

Bus driver not following the basic rules of traffic, and his neglect driving caused traffic jam, near railway crossing he has not following line driving as below attached photos([email protected]:00pm)... Take necessary action to improve this conditions.

Regards,
    Pavan.

Comments

• Sy
    syam sundar Apr 08, 2016

Respected Sir,

i have booked a ticket on 21-Mar-2016 18:51 vide ticket no:[protected] from KR Puram to Guntur for an amount of Rs: 2, 167.00. service no:4368/BNG(MAJESTIC)) - VJA. service category:INDRA, UID: 8913 Date of Journey:23-Mar-2016 20:10.For arriving time purpose i have called up i got the news that this service has been cancelled. I thought that service has been cancelled from your end. the same amount will be credited my account . After 15 days is over still date it is not credited the amount to my account.

It is requested to arrange the amount of Rs:2, 167/- to my account at the earliest.

if any query on this issue please mail to me further [email protected] & cont no: [protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Syam Sundar

Comments

• Na
    narasimhan. sirobhushanam Jun 03, 2016

I am residing near Ashtalakshmi Temple, Kothapet Hyderabad. I am a regular bus passenger. Route Nos.100A, 100R AND 90A used to pass through Ashtalakshmi Arch and take left turn on its way to secunderabad/Alkapur/Snehapuri. To my surprise I find these buses are making short-cuts through Incometac colony without touching Ashtalakshmi temple thereby putting many commuters hardship and inconvenience. I request the authorities to restore original route and help.

• Me
    Meesala Srikanth (sree) Mar 13, 2017

అయ్యా

మేము నాతయ్యపాలెం పరిసర ప్రాంతం లో నివసిస్తున్నాము మా ఏరియా లో బస్టాప్ లో బస్సులు బస్సు స్టాప్ లో ఆగకుండా రోడ్ పైనే ఆగుతున్నాయి, మేము బుస్స్ స్టాప్ నుండి రోడ్ కి వచ్చేసరికి బస్సులు వెళ్లిపోతున్నాయి పైగా బస్సులు రోడ్ పైనే ఆగడం వలన వెనక వచ్చ్చే వాహనాలకు ఇబ్బందిగా ఉంటుంది ఆక్సిడెంట్ లు కూడా జరిగ అవాకస్సం వుంది, అదే విధంగా ఆటో నగర్ లో కూడా ఇలానే జరుగుతుంది కావున తమరు దయుంచి ఈ సమస్యను వీలైనంత త్వారగా పరిష్కరించ్చవలసిందిగా కోరుకుంటున్నాము

శ్రీకాంత్ [protected]