Applebee's Restaurantsterrible service, drinks and food.

S Nov 25, 2017

My name is DeShunda Boston, I recently visited Applebee's on 1517 E. Bert Kouns in Shreveport Louisiana. I ordered 2 sweet teas, Bahama Mama, mild bone-in and boneless wings, wonton tacos, battered fish and a grilled cheese kids meal. Upon ordering, the server brought out the teas but no alcoholic beverage. I mention the Bahama Mama and she says it'll be right out. As she brings out our apps, I notice 2 things, the coleslaw on the tacos wasn't fresh and the wings were the wrong flavor(Honey BBQ) I informed her we had the incorrect wings and about the slaw. So I ask if I could get the tacos minus slaw. When arriving with the wings and tacos remade, the wings weren't cooked all the way through, so I ask to speak with the manager. By this I'm I'm still waiting on drinks and alcoholic beverage, as well as the manager. With no success of the manager coming to our table, I asked if the server could cancel my ticket and give me the number to corporate, she says let her get the manager. I wait 15-20 minutes and no manager has come to the table. I was very upset at that moment, so I walked out and decided to take matters into my own hands. I love Applebee's, but this experience has made me Leary of eating at any of the stores and that's not a good feeling to have at all. Please tell me what can be done to rectify this situation. I can be reached at [protected], [protected]@gmail.com or 2782 Marquette St Shreveport Louisiana 71108