Applebee's Restaurants — service
11/12/18 I took my daughter for her 26th birthday to her favorite restaurant, Applebees. We have celebrated her family birthday here since she was little.
When we went into the restaurant Mt. Laurel, NJ, I informed the server it was my daughter's birthday and when we ordeeed dessert, would get please sing.
Dessert was delivered, no song, clapping or recognition as I had requested.
There were no more than three other tables and two patrons in the bar area, not crowded in the least.
When I brought this to the servers attention, her response was "oh, sorry." That was it.
This may seem trivial, however it was very disappointing. The server made no other to attempt to perhaps maybe make it up.
Really, really terrible customer relations for a "family friendly neighborhood" restaurant.
More Applebee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management!
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee
- Applebees - bad customer service and food!
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls
- Applebee's Restaurants - employee complaint
- Applebee's Restaurants - overall experience
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service
- Applebee's Restaurants - online order and curbside delivery
- Applebees - management