Applebee's Restaurantmediocre food

A

8/29/08
I had a $25 gift card for Christmas '07 and invited my friend of twenty-five years to lunch on Feb. '08, whom I haven't seen in all that time. I made up the difference between the gift card and my final bill.
In my opinion, the food was mediocre at best.
The ONLY plus of the whole dining experience was the effervescent personality of the waitress. She made me forget all the minus's of the whole dining experience and I tipped her accordingly, meaning a very good gratuity.
Needless to say, I have yet to return to an Applebee's since.
Albert

• La
    larry white Nov 11, 2008

TODAY IS VETERNS DAY, YOU HAVE A TELEIVISION AD, OFFERING ANY PREVIOUS AND PRESENT VETERN A FREE MEAL...YOUR RESTURANTS ''CANNOT'' HANDLE THAT AMOUT OF PEOLPE.!!!YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A BANQUET HALL...AND I AM SURE YOU MUST OF RAN OUT OF FOOD AT CERTAIN RESTURANTS...YOU THOUGHT OF ALL THE PROFIT FROM VETERNS BRINGING IN THERE WIFE OR FAMILYS..WELL IT FAILED..AND WHY WHEN A PERSON IS IN LINE, OUTSIDE OR INSIDE, DOES THE PEOPLE THAT CALL AHEAD BY PHONE, FOR A TABLE, GET PUT AHEAD OF THE PERSON STANDING THERE.IN LINE...

• Ji
    jim d Aug 28, 2008

Well well well, Another gift card scam.see what these companies do is when they think you are using gift cards to purchase food they get out dated food out of the freezer that they were fixin to throw away and serve that to you.When i worked at greesy freddies chili shop out on hwy 41.Greesy freddie told me if anyody has a gift card use the old food.Thats why i only buy gift cards fo people i dont like.