Applebeeslewd behavior

My husband and I actually had a pleasant meal at the Wallingford, CT Applebees. We ate, then paid our bill, and left. It was close to closing time when we left (almost 11pm) and we pulled out of our parking space and drove around the building to leave. Then we saw two employees in uniform (a man and a woman) near the dumpster. The man was standing and the woman was kneeling on the ground, performing oral sex on the man.

Frankly we were both shocked and nauseated. The next day I called the restaurant and reported it. Honestly, they did not seem to care. Needless to say, we will not be returning to Applebees!

• Bo
    boblab Jan 05, 2011

I visited applebees on red road in el paso texas at 7:30pm and was told there would be a waiting time to be seated. I looked around and saw several tables open. I was told the section was closed and would still have to wait. I told the greeter that I was not going to wait and took my grandson and left went to GHILLI'S and ate. The attitude of the employees at applebees is terrible and they just don't care if one eats there or not. Well i can always find another establishment that will accept my mone. Goodby Applebees.