Applebeesfood

Today 1-12-13 my friend and I went to applebees for lunch. Hadn't been there in about 7 months. Because I have been on a diet.. I ordered what I have always gotton, chicken qsa grande. I was shocked. Price had gone up to 9.39. And that is too high, for starters, and my qsa hardly had anything beween them. All I got was crust, when you opened to look inside, it wasn't much in them., like then just put a drop and that was it. I wasn't happy when I left there. Price needs to be lower and they need to take more pride in fixing them. Not a happy person right now. 13.29 and came out hungery. Linda jarrett, 173 noel ave, danville, va. 24541 ps, the reason I did not complain in resturant, is I have heard bad stories of peole sending food back, and I ain't about to do that.