Applebeescockroaches ran across table and hand

Along with the bad service, there were 6 of us and when certain food came it was wrong, the hamburger was raw and other entress were staggered, so some of us before others as we started to each, there at least 3 cockraches run across our hand and we killed one and showed the manager, and at the end of the experience which at that point wasnt long, the manager had oly compped one of our meals, I erge this entire city to stay away from this establishment. I plan to post as many blogs on the internet as I possably can to warn people about this infestation. I have also personally went to the department of health and safety to lodge my complaint. I aslo hope this restraunt gets closed down and will email as many people as I can to make this happen, starting with th governor, mayor and the city councel members. They mest with the wrong person. So if you do go there remember my story and dont forget about the roaches because if they are in the front, they will be in the back were the food is; Happy Eating. Oh ya by the way my name is Richard, you will be hearing from me again.