Apple Vacationsworst customer service ever!

E

I have had a Hawaii vacation purchased from Apple Vacation. The situation was similar to the described here - itinerary they sent us contains wrong time of departure. When we came to the airport they simply refused to even talked to us. I have simply stocked in the airport WITH 10 MONTH OLD kid in my hands. Just for your information - there is no air conditioning outside of KUAI airport, no water and no any other conveniences - everything inside but without ticket you can't pass security. Anyway as result of long conversations with answering machine I have got connected to someone who simply told me to get away, purchase a ticket and fly back home. After 4 weeks and complaint sent to them I have got so called "certificate" for 100$ expired in an 1 year.

Lesson learned: NEVER EVER HAVE A DEAL WITH APPLE VACATIONS! They don't have ANY customer support even in case of emergency.

• Vo
    voldemar Aug 31, 2010

My wife and I were on trip(all inclusive) to Now Jade Maya Riviera on August 2010. The worst place and service we've ever had.
    The bartenders refused to provide the menu so we did not know what to order. Only one way to figure out was to ask other customers what they were drinking.
    Restaurant 'SENSE' looked good but the waiters tried to sell expensive wine and refused to bring the free wine which we'd paid for (all inclusive)
    The sea was dirty with many rocks with sharp edges.

• Li
    Lisa Mazza Jul 31, 2009

We have reservations for Punta Cana from Philadelphia for 8/24/09-8/28/09. Oue departing flight was scheduled for 6 AM from Phili. arriving in Punta Cana at 9:30 AM, non-stop. Our return flight was to depart Punta Cana at 8:35 PM, Again non-stop. It has now been changed to depart at 10:15 AM from Phili. and STOP-OVER in Baltimore, not arriving in Punta Cana until 3PM. Our return flight has been changed to depart Punta Cana at 4 PM, again with a STOP-OVER in Baltimore. Our vacation is only 5 days, so we are literally losing 30% of our vacation time. Apple wants to hear nothing about this, either does USA 3000. No compensation is being given other than $50 vouchers for our next Apple trip, like that might happen!! I understand schedule changes of an hour or so but over 4 hours in both directions plus stop-overs is ludicrous!
    Apple Vacations has no regard for their customers at all. I would never use them again or recommend them to anyone!
    Lisa Mazza
    Oakhurst, NJ

• Sc
    Scott Rider May 06, 2008

I will let zou know that i will never ever book through apple vacations again. We got our tickets 3 dazs before our trip to the Dominican, from the US. THE RESORT HAD US IN THE WRONG ROOMS AND APPLE DIDNT DO MUCH TO HELP US: I WILL BE CONTACTING APPLE WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE US!

• Ji
    Jim Konrardy Apr 25, 2008

I was on a trip to the Oasis Playa when on the 4'th day we called home only to find out my uncle who was watching our kids died and they left numerous messags with my travel agent and the hotel. We never recieved one message. This caused alot of stress back home and the remainder of our trip! Any ideas where else I can vent or would I have any kind of a claim. Apple Vacationh offered me $220. for inconvience which I find as a slap in theface. I turned it down and Im wondering if I have any legal options. Thanks for aNY HELP!