The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Apple Vacations — overcharge problems!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Apple Vacations was chosen to help our friends & family travel to Cancun, Mexico for our May 2006 wedding. The majority of our guests were leaving Dulles International Airport and purchased the land & air accommodations through Apple Vacations. The week prior to our wedding, the package price dropped $87.00. I immediately notified Ballston Travel (local agency) and Apple Vacations. I was told Apple "guaranteed pricing" and will offer the lowest advertised price. Providing the lowest price is also in my contract that I signed with Apple for the Seago/King Wedding on May 6, 2006 at the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun, Mexico. All qualified guests would receive a check in the mail. Well, 6 months later my guests are still waiting for their refund.
Myself and our local travel agent have called and/or sent numerous emails to resolve the situation. Most of the time, no response. On a few occasions, an Apple Vacation representative says "they are checking into it" and then we never hear from them again. It is an embarrassment that this refund has not been issued. They are clearly overcharging 21 people.
My local travel agent at Ballston Travel [protected] has all of the necessary documentation to show individual payments and the qualified individuals that should be receiving a refund. We have presented all of the information to Apple and they still have not provided the refund...6 months later!!
Any assistance you can provide to get our wedding guests their refund would be greatly appreciated. We know they spent their hard earned money to celebrate a monumental time in our life. And we would like for them to receive their due refund. Thank you in advance.
More Apple Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- applevacations.com - dishonest to customer
- Apple Vacations - I will never use apple vacations or destinations travel again!
- Apple Vacations - misrepresentation of resort
- Apple Vacations - worst customer service ever!
- Apple Vacations - voucher vs. cash
- Apple Vacations - dissatisfied customer/hanging the phone on customer
- Apple Vacations - cannot be trusted
- Apple Vacation - apple vacations rating system and lack of follow up customer care
- Apple Vacations - complete disaster from the beginning!
- Apple Vacations - transportation