ApliTunes — illegal charge on my debit card
I just got a pending charge on my debit card all of a sudden. What's going on? At the same time, some guy named Harry tried to use my card to purchase an online adult company called ccbill.com for $34.95. Wrote to my bank and called this company. I talked to a nice lady and she removed the charge, though she said it could take 7 or so days for it to come off. Anyone have anything similar? I am really being barraged by fraud lately. I got charges on my other credit card from this other fraud place called BIZSYTM an online marketing company. Over $160 in charges. My card took them off and had to close my cc and open a new one. I called this company and boy were they shady!
More ApliTunes Complaints & Reviews
- Apple iTunes - unauthorized charges
- iTunes - fraud
- Apple iTunes - charges to my account
- Apl*ITunes - fraudulent charges
- Apple iTunes - no refund (as promised)
- iTunes-Apple - idiotic design
- iTunes Istore - account managment
- iTunes - itunes will not contact me and have no other way but email for them.
- iTunes - itunes
- iTunes - gift cards