Having problems with iTunes?

iTunes Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iTunes Customer Service. Initial iTunes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iTunes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iTunes. Discuss the issues you have had with iTunes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iTunes Complaints & Reviews

iTunes-Appleidiotic design

Itunes is for the most part an excellent programme that works well and has high quality with a nice user interface, however there are several parts of it that are simply design flaws and are ranging from slightly irritating to genuinely infuriating. My specific complaint is that my iTunes decided to uninstall itself from my computer, not a big issue because I can just re install it and now it works fine. BUT, in the process I lost all of my playlists as well as album artwork, play count, rating etc. This also would not be a problem were it for 2 things: 1) I have over 2600 songs, so doing anything with them takes a very, very long time, and 2) When I plug my ipod touch (2nd gen) in, it says something along the lines of "you cannot have a device synced to more than one library", well it IS the same library, it's even the same library playlist, it's also on the same account, on the SAME computer. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. So this is my complaint, why the hell does it have to delete everything from my ipod and retry. It means I have lost all data related to music, any files saved on my ipod (app memories etc.) are gone, and as I use a pc, cannot be replaced. This is not a bug, this is an out right design flaw. When 99.99% of the data on the ipod is the same as the computer it SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GET RID OF ALL OF MY DATA. It is simply ###ic, and not to mention scummy. I understand this is to prevent the sharing of music but there are many alternatives that would work just as well. This is simply the stupidest problem I could have with iTunes and I think the programmer/middle management that put this function in place should be ashamed/fired. It is really pitiful that such a giant and effective, not to mention successful and brilliant company like Apple would design something so profusely idiotic. Just pitiful.

iTunes — fraud

I had to sign up to Itunes to download one app for my Iphone. I purchased this app for reading excel...

iTunespoor customer service

Unauthorized charges totalling £212.78 were taken from my bank account, using the card details I had stored with iTunes. iTunes refuse to speak to you on the phone about anything to do with their products, even in fraud cases and I requested 4 times for someone to call me but was told ''we don't normally call our customers'' and no telephone calls. Apple refused to stop or suspend the payments, but they don't have a reason that they CAN'T do this, they just simply WON'T, they also say they can't investigate any fraud until the bank contacts them and there is no way of stopping that money from going out of your bank account. How convenient! It didn't matter to them that this would overdraw me! They also had the cheek to ask me to pay for further charges, which the hacker had managed to add after I cancelled my bank card! iTunes service and support was appalling, will definitely not be using Apple ever again!

chris ro Apr 07, 2010

Exactly same thing happened with me in Australia, only stopped once my money ran out. Still down over Au$1, 000, No one at Apple wud speak by telephone or deal with the matter until I contacted head of PR for Australia threatening to expose the f&*%ers.
        Then suddenly a call within hours and a promise to investigate. latest communication from him which i tend to believe was that he was getting no joy in getting info out of iTunes in the States. How typical that they can't even respond to their own guy

iTunes Gift Cardlost gift card money

Today I bought a $15 itunes gift card and had no problem redeeming it on itunes but then I bought one song and decided to close Itunes untill I decided on what else I wanted. Then when I went back on the little box up top thats shows my balance was gone so I don't know where my money is now. Either Itunes gives me my money back or they fix the problem.

X Boxlive / Alp iTunesunautherized charges

There are unauthorized charges on my business credit card account on December 28, 29, January 2, 6 & 7 2010. Charges are from XBoxLive and Alp itunes [protected]. These charges need to be removed immediately.

Regards

Ricky Rodgers
        Executive Director

iTunesrip off

I have never had a major issue with iTunes, yes there were a few things that could be better.. But nothing to really complain about. Then I received an iTunes gift card for xmas, and found out that in Canada, you cannot use a g/c to buy apps. Or use paypal. I do not see why living in Canada should change the amount of service provided. We are just as much iTunes users as an other American, why do we get less of a service? On top of that, in order to open the Canadian iTunes webpage, you have to download a program onto your computer!
          As I'm investigating more and more online about iTunes issues, it seems that they do NOT refund purchases, they have even been taken into small claims court over stolen purchases. There isnt a phone number you can just call to get customer service, you have to write them an email and WAIT and HOPE that they will write you back with a solution. If I have a problem with a company, I do not wish to wait 3-5 business days to resolve the issue.

• It
              itunes false charges May 15, 2011

They have made it almost impossible to use paypal. I tried for 90minutes and gave up. There are over $150. in wrong charges on my card and I can not get through to them. They changed my password also. Im not happy. I was just putting some on my grandsons ipod

• Cj
              C.J.1 Apr 07, 2011

I can not use my PayPal account either and I'm in California... It is probably harder for itunes to rip you off if you go through PayPal. They are afraid to face us, that's why no phone number!

iTunesitunes false charges

AppleiTunes is not forthcoming with information;
            Charges appear on my credit card (totalling $975.00 in 20 charges) but not in my iTunes charge history. Apple claims they are online charges but if this was true then why would they not appear in my charge history. I think Apple applied someone else's charges to my credit card but does not want to admit their error. They refuse to say what the items purchased were. If they claim I purchased them why can't I see an invoice of purchases?

Such a poor way to treat a customer.

• Rd
                R Duke Mar 12, 2012

I have been charged $99 for itunes which I don't even use. When I call the number apple gave my bank, the automated answer is to refer to "apple.com/support/cc". Of course there is no place to email my concern. So I call [protected] listed as a contact number and I found it is a bank wanting me to indicated "checking or savings account". So I found another number "[protected]" only to find I had to leave my phone number because offices were closed. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and have begun telling people about what has happened. Obviously, apple really doesn't care or they would have safeguards in place. Where is Dr. Deming when you need him????

• Ry
                Rylensmommy Dec 29, 2009

Apple is usually very good with their customer care. I have never had an issue that they did not resolve. Hmmm. I hope they help you get this resolved soon.

Yvonne Jett Dec 29, 2009

This is a big rip-off as well. I keep inputting my comment here and they just keep asking me comment. I guess you are satisfied now. You most of my particulars. You are all fakes!!

Yvonne Jett Dec 29, 2009

This transaction made my account go into overdraft. Not only did they mislead me, they also cost me an additional $35.

Yvonne Jett Dec 29, 2009

I am very angry. This transaction made my account go into overdraft. Not only did they mislead me but now I will have to pay an additional $35 to get my account in order.

Apple ITunesbank debit pending

I have a $1.00 debit pending that I NEVER authorized for something I don't even know what it is. I don't own an I Pod or play any kind of music on my computer. The charge pending is for APLITunes; I don't know what that is; but I certainly never gave my bank debit info to this nor any company. I had to close my debit card and I'm very frustrated with people and companies that misrepresent themselves and let themselves into my private and personal information and literally pay themselves from my bank account. I am very angry. Today $1.00 tomorrow, who knows? How do these computer companies get my private information and use it without any authorization? I would be in jail if I did that! I now have to go without a debit card to protect myself. If I find a class action lawsuit I will definitely become a part of it. I have my bank records I will not share here; but I have them and my bank's notice that this was not authorized. I hope this company loses alot of customers; they are not trustworthy. Kathy Manos

• Ka
                  Kamal mann Mar 14, 2014

Over charged c/card nearly $1000 and I don't no how to find out

• Sf
                  SF67guy Jan 20, 2010

Wow. I think I know what might have happened. Someone got their hands on your debit card information. And as a test, they attempt to make a $1 purchase on Apple iTunes. If the iTunes purchase is successful, then they go and buy something substantial using your debit card.

I just got my credit card info ripped off a few days ago. I got a call from Citibank fraud detection asking if I just made a bunch of purchases totaling $280, one of which was for train tickets in NORWAY! Sure enough, someone got my credit card info somehow. I had to cancel that card number, get a new card, and now I have to inspect my statements and report what is fraud and what is legit. A real pain in the neck.

Last summer some thief was kind enough to use MY checking account and PayPal account to buy a $1400 camera lens on Ebay. I have no idea how they busted my passwords and made this fraudulent deal. By time I knew what happened, my checking account was overdrawn $600 and I had checks bouncing left and right. And I had to threaten my own bank to refund all the overdraft charges. It wasn't my fault! Pay Pay refunded my money about 2 days later. But what a pain!

Now I am being really careful. I don't know what the answer is. Stop shopping online. Stop writing checks. Use postal money orders. Only deal in cash with people you trust. IT'S CRAZY ANYMORE!

itunes and abbey banklate billing problems incurring overdraft and bank fines

This is an extract of emails re my ( 1.)complaint and of the (galling) reply by itunes of it(2.) and my response to that (3) which is where we are now. I did spend a good hour ranting very coherently and convincingly, I thought, yesterday, at my local abbey branch, with copies of my itunes order substantiating my claim (see my last email which is clearer under (3). Abbey do not in any way require any processing deadlines to be kept when purchases are made by debit cards (electron visa in my case) I looked in their terms and conditions, therefore it is my responsibility (according to them) to make sure enough money was in the account. My point is that if they publish two separate balances, ie balance and 'available balance' then this is misleading when later I find myself fined £40 for something that was not logged at point of purchase but a full 9 days later. This lack of direction (and proper policy and procedure safeguarding the customer) is evidently quite a good money spinner for them where people are sailing near to the edge financially. Ie this case multiplied up and down the country in many individuals must be quite a substantial income source. They are £40 up and I am £40 down and under stress. I will be taking this collusion and ambiguity up with the financial ombudsman. Anyway end of preamble here is non sensitive copy of emails so far:

1. copy of email sent to itunes:
                With horror I checked my bank balance on my account... last night to
                > discover that I had been charged £15 for an unauthorised overdraft plus
                > another £25 for a 'monthly overdraft fee' ie punished twice. I am on £62
                > pw income support and am supporting two teenage sons with this so this
                > leaves us without food, basically. As I have been extremely careful with
                > my finances due to previous fines I could not understand and spent a good
                > half hour with my bank Abbey pleading on an 0845 tel no to have the fines
                > waived. They would not do so as they said they had done nothing wrong. I
                > could not remember the purchase so did some research and now understand
                > how the problem occurred and believe itunes is responsible as I put my
                > order and downloaded on 05.08.09 (order no MGFHOJ44WD) but did not receive
                > the invoice until 12.08.09, a full week later. I expect to have my
                > purchases immediately visible on my account to avoid such fines. I have
                > noticed that I have had receipts sent late be
                > fore but this has been of the order of two days and not seven. I was
                > preparing for a trip away, was working and stressed and I think it
                > unreasonable to expect me to be doing nominal sums in my head and
                > expecting me to have photographic recall. I have been extremely stressed
                > by this and need this money refunding to me as I have obligations. I also
                > object to having an extremely bad night thinking about this, and the fact
                > that I now have to go and see my bank to show evidence of my innocence in
                > this matter hoping they will take the matter up with you. I think it
                > entirely unreasonable for your accounting system to take so long and
                > therefore leave me in debt and stressed. I would appreciate the return of
                > my fines of £40 into my account immediately and a payment for my stress
                > and a correction of your accounting system as the electron card 'available
                > balance' should be accurate. I look forward to your speedy response and
                > would appreciate a call . Thankyou Susan B...

This was the galling reply from itunes (2) some hours later:
                Dear Susan,

Thank you for contacting us, my name is Sarah. I understand you would like to be reimbursed for the overdraft fee's you incurred from your bank when a payment was withdrawn for your iTunes Store purchase. I can appreciate your concern and I will be happy to look into this issue for you today.

Susan, the iTunes Store doesn't provide assistance by telephone. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have via email.

I understand your frustration regarding the overdraft fees. I'm sorry, but the iTunes Store is not responsible for any payment account fees or credit card company fees that customers incur while shopping on the iTunes Store. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding these fees, please contact the company that assessed the fees.

I checked your account and determined that the iTunes Store billed you correctly for the purchase.

You might consider reviewing your purchase history regularly. Here's how to do that:

1) Click this link to open iTunes and access the Apple Account Information page:

2) Sign in to the iTunes Store using your account name and password.

3) On the Apple Account Information page, click the Purchase History button.

4) The purchase history displays the most recent purchases first. To view the details of any purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date.

The sales and service policies for the iTunes Store are available here:

Apple wants your iTunes experience to be as enjoyable as possible. If you should have any other questions or concerns please remember I'm only an email away.

Sincerely,

Sarah
                iTunes Store Customer Support

Please Note:

I work Friday September 25th to Saturday October 3rd. I will be off on September 26th, September 29th, and October 2nd.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. You may receive an AppleCare survey email; any feedback you provide would be greatly appreciated.

Customer First Name : Susan

3. this was my response to this email a few hours ago:

Dear Sarah

According to itunes terms and conditions:

'10. PAYMENT METHODS. The Service accepts credit and debit cards, payment
                through your Click&Buy account, Gift Certificates, iTunes Cards and Monthly
                Gift balances as forms of payment. If a credit or debit card company, or
                your Click&Buy account, is being used for a transaction, iTunes may obtain a
                pre-approval from the credit or debit card company or from Click&Buy (as the
                case may be) for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing to your
                credit or debit card or to your Click&Buy account occurs at the time of
                purchase or shortly thereafter.'

For clarity, my complaint is not of the amount that was deducted but that
                itunes has not followed its own policy and procedure of billing my debit
                card...at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter (see section 10 Itunes
                Terms and Conditions). By no stretch of the imagination can 9 full days be
                described as at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter . My order no
                MGFHOJ44WD was ordered and downloaded on 05.08.09 but I was billed on
                14.08.09. Surely you do not expect me to keep memorising each and every
                purchase on my card and to keep checking my bank details as to whether each
                of these has been deducted yet before I make a purchase? I put trust in you
                to behave in a proper manner and conduct your billing as you state in your
                terms and conditions. You should ethically therefore accept liability for
                the debt I have incurred and also acknowledge the stress you have caused me,
                the hours of chasing this matter including of course writing a response to
                your response to my complaint.

The failure in itune's proper and timely accounting procedures in this
                particular case has resulted in me, the consumer of your product, suffering
                a financial detriment and stress. I think it unreasonable for you to try to
                blame the bank for fining me for your lateness in billing which caused me
                inadvertently to overdraw.

Please escalate my complaint to the chief executive. I feel unfairly treated
                by itunes in that I have been left financially distressed and wondering
                how I am going to feed my household.

I trusted an organisation such as yours to be able to manage its accounts to
                the normal standard and according to your own publisised policy to which I
                signed up to in terms of my purchase - I kept my end of the contract but you
                did not keep to your contract and therefore I would appreciate an ethical
                acceptance of your responsibility and therefore a payment to cover my losses
                and distress.

Please send me a copy of your complaints procedure.

Many thanks
                Susan B

Apl*ITunes — fraudulent charges

I authorized my my grand son to download tunes for about 99 cents apiece. In the last two months Apl*itune...

Apple ITunesno refund (as promised)

My daughter experienced difficultly downloading several songs from Apple iTunes. As she tried to download the songs again, she was charged a second time. After reporting the incident with Apple and being told several times that the refund was forthcoming in a few days, we still have not received the refund. An excerpt of the correspondence is shown below.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  From: iTunes Store <[protected]@apple.com>
                  To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:31:39 PM
                  Subject: Re: Downloading M3NS8YHXB9; Follow-up: [protected]

Dear William,

My name is John, and your issue has been escalated to me. I'll try to do everything I can to help resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

I have reversed the charge for the duplicate purchase, which I understand was unintentional. You will see a credit of $4.95, plus any applicable taxes, in three to five business days. If store credit was used for this purchase, you should see the credit post within three to five business days. If you still do not see your store credit, you will need to sign out of the iTunes Store and sign back in.

In the unlikely event that you receive a download error in the future, please remember that it is not necessary to repurchase items when downloads are interrupted, because the items should still be in your account, waiting to be downloaded. To learn more, follow the steps in this article:

How to resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads

You might want to use the built-in Shopping Cart for future purchases. The Shopping Cart is a convenient way to consolidate items you would like to purchase so that you can download them when it's convenient for you. Plus, the Shopping Cart adds an extra layer of protection against unintentional purchases. Here's how to use it:

iTunes Store: Using the shopping cart

When you buy items in your Shopping Cart, they are downloaded into your iTunes Library and placed in your Purchased playlist.

Thank you for being such a valued iTunes customer. I hope you have a spectacular day.

John
                  iTunes Store Customer Support
                  iWork: 6:30 am to 3:30 pm PST

• We
                      wendy lantagne Mar 15, 2018

yes here I was bought iTunes card for gift to my friend but that card rip off nothing there before scratch pin she told me nothing on card someone had it what no way I paid 100.00 at family store no refunds I need back money cause iTunes card waste it. thank you wonder how get refund from my iTunes card

• Hg
                      hgaryjones Jul 10, 2011

After buying and downloading hundreds of songs from itunes, I am no longer able to access the files. Worse yet is that their "customer support" does not exist or I am too insignificant for them.
                      Without exception, the worst company, in every respect to do business with.

• Hg
                      hgaryjones Jul 10, 2011

I tunes is the biggest ripoff in the music industry. Apparently the only reason they continue to operate is their size. Also, too many people do not mind getting ripped off.
                      They are so huge and have made so many billions of dollars that the rest of us are expendable consumers.
                      Point in fact is their service department. I have tried to contact their "customer support" department for weeks with no response at all.

Apple ITunes — charges to my account

I have been an Apple uses for about 6 yrs. I have purchased several iPods both for myself and family and...

iTunesmoney deduction

I am now extremely upset with itunes. They have scammed me numerous times and ripped me off now for over $100. First I purchased a movie which deducted money from my itunes account, however, it did not appear in my movie library or on my purchased list. Secondly, after purchasing more certificates to redeem, they have not been activated at the register of purchase and emails to itunes have been non-respondant. Most recently, after exiting itunes I checked my account balance which contained over $15. Subsequently, I logged back into itunes and the money disappeared from my account. This drew the line for me and I will not be purchasing from itunes any more, nor will I recommend this dissapointing scam music application to a friend.

• Gr
                        grabnf Mar 07, 2010

if you send an message threw the iTunes support menu they will fix everything up. I had this happen to me a couple of times.

• Ta
                        TaylorLautner'sLOVER Mar 22, 2009

i had 25.96, i bought two songs, and i took my money and i didnt get the songs.. im really upset with itunes. does anyone know how i can get my money credited back on to my itunes a count. i now have 23.96. this is happening often and i dont know what to do about it?

Apl*ITunesbogus charges to my card

a bunch of charges to my card that i have no idea why they are there. these will result in many overdrafts. email response

Juniper Itunes Visacustomer service sucks rotten eggs

I dealt with these dishonest jerks about a year ago and was completely disgusted with the lack of customer service. 90 days interest free, right? Sometimes critical information is on page 2, and sometimes the reps don't even know it. In my case, I made 2 phone calls, month 1 and month 2, and both reps gave me the payoff date to incur no interest charges. Both wrong. Both took the information from page 1 like I did. Even with evidence that what I was saying was true, no dice. I'm willing to get they make plenty of cash off of clever placement of vital information.

Hate these jerks!

Marcus Nov 02, 2008

Hate these jerks!

iTunespre order download code for concert tickets

Hi...
                          iTunes advertised to all P!nk fans that if you pre ordered her new album on iTunes you would receive a code, which would enable you to buy concert tickets prior to them being released to the public. I pre ordered and downloaded P!nks album and received confirmation email to download it. I should have received my email yesterday with the pre release access code for the tickets going on sale today at 11am. I have not received any emails or an explanation for not getting a code from them and feel it was false advertisement as I wouldn't have ordered the album off iTunes as would prefer to buy it, I only ordered it off iTunes for the opportunity to get concert tickets earlier and better seats.
                          The biggest problem for me is that I cant seem to complain to iTunes direct as contacting them is not that easy? I rang the number off ticketmaster that was advertised if you didnt get your code and the rep on the phone couldnt help as they are linked to apple and not iTunes, so were no help at all. I asked for details either phone number or contact address to contact iTunes direct and was told that there were no such contact details and couldnt help. I have emailed the question links on iTunes only to receive an automated response. So angry and frustrated as wasted money downloading off iTunes, wasted time taking time off work today as can not access internet at work and now I am left frustrated as seem unable to make a complaint against itunes.
                          Can you help with this matter... or advise where I can make a formal complaint?

marjoriejackson Mar 21, 2018

Hii dear, Here I am talking about iTunes apps latest features, latest features is iTunes DJ, Gapless playback editor helping this features without any break he gapless playback feature plays songs back to back.
                              iTunes Tech Support Number

marjoriejackson Mar 21, 2018

ApliTunes — illegal charge on my debit card

I just got a pending charge on my debit card all of a sudden. What's going on? At the same time, some...

iTunes — itunes will not contact me and have no other way but email for them.

I bought my daughter a MP4 player for christmas. The store said that itunes would work with all mp player...

Apple ITunesnothing but problems

I never owned an iPod before. So a little over a year ago I bought an iPod Nano because it had the 8GB's that I was looking for. The very first problem right out of the gate, every single one of my songs would not work on the Nano. I had to Re-Rip them from CD's and buy them. So that was hundreds of songs made useless within minutes. Secondly, I noticed that I could not just Drag-and-Drop files using "My Computer". I was FORCED to use the iTunes software. The bug ridden, giant in size, horrible iTunes software. So if I wanted to add a song from a friend’s house, I had to download the software and install in on that computer. And with the iTunes software, it has all kinds of backgrounds programs that just sit there using of resources and I have to use MSCONFIG to stop them from loading. After using the Nano for a while I have noticed the battery life is getting worse and worse. Which looking through the forums, is a very common problem with iPod's. So I looked into buying a replacement battery. Much to my horror, but not to my surprise, changing the battery is a nightmare! See your company doesn't use a standard hook and plug system like many other players out there. You solider the connectors to the board. And you use the smallest wires possible, making it next to impossible for the average person to change a battery on their own. I did read that Apple was sued for this practice, but I guess I bought my Nano too late. What makes the battery life worse is that the Nano, get this, it doesn't have an On/Off switch! You hold a button and the screen goes blank, but the player is still on and is still using battery power. Out of every electronic device ever created, how can Apple forget to add a simple On/Off switch? Why? Because they want the battery to burn out and for you to run out and drop another $200, $300, $400, ect on a new player! Apple also knows once you waste a few hundred dollars buying iTunes music, THAT CAN NOT BE PLAYED ON ANY OTHER PLAYER WITHOUT BEING MODIFIED, that you are now their slave for life! Apple owns you! On top of all of this my iPod's screen won't even turn off. I have to reset it to unlock it. And I can't stop a song from playing, because once I pause a file, I can only Play/Fast-Forward/Rewind it. The STOP option is gone. Every month brings a new set of problems. I have never had as many problems with anything else, like I have with this stupid player.

So now that my iPod is on deaths-door, I am writing this to inform Apple that I am 100% done buying iPods. And I know people are going to bash me, because once Apple controls persons thoughts through their trendy devices, no one is allowed to bad mouth them. That is why if someone even says the iPhone is junk, they will receive hate mail. It is truly sad how easily a company can make a bottom-rung device, and the blind will follow that device into H*ll, just so they can be part of the so-called COOL crowd!

Janw5555 Feb 10, 2020

2/3 I bought 2 $100.00 cards together for $200.00 on paypal gift cards to be sent to [email protected]
                                He only received one that I bought.
                                So I paid $200.00 for 1 card
                                Janet Williams or [email protected]

• Ul
                                Ulysses montojo Oct 19, 2019

Please be inforned that my credit card
                                mastercard was illegally charged last Oct 9, 2019 the amount of 4690 Php by itunes.com/bills itunes.com ie. This is unauthorized citing the following reasons:
                                1. I am not a subscriber
                                2. I am not even familiiar with your website?

Kindly refund the amount.

Ulysses Montojo
                                Email: [email protected]

• Ro
                                Ross clifgord Jun 09, 2019

Why the [censored] has all my imported music been deleted from my account! You are in breach seriously of misconduct. 95% of my music came from disc and now you refuse for me to have it or say it's not recognised while I'm holding the cd. I demand answers immediately

James r webster May 11, 2019

I need to know why I am getting charged every month and what phone number is it linked to because it's coming out of my bank on a regular basis i imagine in to be over 100 pound i can provide my name and bank details i need to know if it fraudulent James r webster

iTunes.com — unauthorized charge!

I searched the web for itunes in order to help my Daughter download onto her ipod, which was a Christma...