Anytime Fitness / charging a cancelled account
Hi after no response from your Basingstoke team, I called multiple times since I had been left an email letting me know they were going to start taking money out of my account from the 1st, left 3 vm and also a response to their email.
This is irritating and Ridiculous, I cancelled my account months ago,
Since I had no response from your team I have blocked you from attempting to take any money.
I definitely never want to use any of your gyms again.
So please can my account be cancelled properly ! I want all of my details to be taken off of your system, especially my bank details!
And I will not be paying that charge so take it off.
I would very much appreciate a response,
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone 
- Anytime Fitness - membership cancellation.