Amoma.com — cease trading notification
I placed a hotel booking with Amoma.com on or around 9/7/2019. My booking number is [protected]. My client number is [protected]. This is for the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, AZ, USA. Dates: Oct 8-12, 2019.
I have received notification from you on 9/13/19 that you have ceased trading. I called hotel, who do not have a reservation for me. You took my money, and left me high and dry.
This is unacceptable.
I have placed a Transaction Dispute with the Mastercard company.
I demand you refund my credit card for the FULL amount immediately.
I am working with my Mastercard to obtain an acceptable resolution, but hoping that you will make this right.
I am awaiting your reply.
140 NE Sunrise Drive
Waukee, IA 50263 USA
More Amoma.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - booking and cancellation
- Amoma - promised a refund, but I never received my money back 
- Amoma - never again 
- Amoma.com - booking denied but pre-authorisation still taken
- Amoma - customer service
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - hotel booking
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - reimbursement not received
- Amoma.com - hotel booking cancelled because amoma failed to pay the hotel / I need a refund
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - hhb santa maria hotel florence.
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - refund due to an error on the amoma website