American Signaturecrap sofa and sales person

I stepped into the America Signature shop near Lansdale PA. I finalized a sofa and asked the Sales Representative that if that can be shipped. He told Yes. Then we bought other furnitures too.
At the time of billing the gentleman representative(he does not deserve to be listed as gentlemen) told me that my address is 23 miles from the shop and he can not ship it.(He wasted my 3 hours).

Product Complaint:
Finally we bought another Kaitlin Torquoise Sofa. They exchanged the sofa twice still they supplied a very rubbish set(firts set that reached me was torn at base, Second replacement had a big dirty spot and the third one is even worse). The seats of the sofa are down from all sides now. The back Support is also lost it shape.The sofa i bough is not even $50 woth.

Service:
I opened a servce request in April and they called me in June to take a look. They were wasting my time so that I get frustrated and stop following them.

In August one of the Person from the shop came and said I need to flip my seats to keep them in Shape(ha ha ha).

What a rubbish idea to protect your product.

American Signature CArd:

Never open a card with these people. After getting frstrated with the services I filed a dispute with American Signature card. They did no enquiry and declared the case to be closed. They did not even informed me of the status. They lied of sending communication at my home. The bills they sent reached correctly at my address but the dispute status never reached me.

SO do ead this review before you visit their showroom.

I strogly refuse this company for purchase of furnitures.

They sell crap furniture and Salesmen are also pathetic (at least my experience with sales men is pathetic. The guy wasted 5 hours of mine).

Thanks