American Signature Furniture Logo

American Signature Furniture

Having problems with American Signature Furniture?

American Signature Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 751 8553 (Customer Service)
+1 813 769 0700 (American Signature Furniture)
+1 636 397 9002 (Value City Furniture)
4300 E 5th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Signature Furniture Customer Service. Initial American Signature Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Signature Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Signature Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with American Signature Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews

American Signature FurnitureRefund request

On April 14, 2020, I received a call from Value City [protected]) that the table I ordered (including warranty) and paid for on 2/5/2020 ($429.78) would not be delivered because the model had been discontinued. I have been trying to reach customer service ever since to request that amount be refunded back to my credit card. Website (tracking) does not provide assistance, nor am I able to reach anyone via phone. In fact, the tracking function now says the customer ID is invalid. I want the amount I paid returned immediately.

Customer ID: [protected]
VC Tracking: [protected]

American Signature FurnitureSmall damage to the back of the loveseat.

Leather Loveseat
    Purchased: 11/21/19
    Delivery Date: 11/29/19
    Invoice No. [protected]

Claim# C2335109

Under the advisement of your representative, I purchased the worry free protection. There has been a slight accident to the back of the love seat. I sent photos in yesterday thru the proper procedures and they are saying this accident is not covered. Really? Is that what you call worry free protection.
    This is my second purchase at American Signature Furniture. I am very disappointed in the customer service. Please help

Small damage to the back of the loveseat.
    Small damage to the back of the loveseat.

Feb 24, 2020

American Signature Furniture — TV Console

I purchased a TV console from American Signature Furniture (paid cash). My husband picked it up from the...

American Signature FurnitureFraudulent warranty and product

The leather loveseat I purchased cracked open after just two years. I had purchased the warranty which they will NOT honor at all. It is supposed to be leather everywhere the body touches, but it is NOT. I need help and they will not return my e-mails or calls at all. The company is so bad there are over 200 complaints listed on the internet. I have looked up class action Atlanta attorneys and am giving them till this Wednesday to make an effort to resolve this or I WILL move forward with that action to represent all of those affected by their fraudulent furniture and warranty.

Aug 14, 2019

American Signature Furniture — 2 piece winston sectional

I made my original purchase 7/9/19. Worst service I have ever received from American Signature Furniture. I...

May 29, 2019

American Signature Furniture — king size bed with drawers underneath

I purchased from Your Madison TN store in October of 2018 a king size bed with drawers underneath . My...

Jan 17, 2019

American Signature Furniture — furniture

DO NOT shop here or any other location. They lie and frankly do not give a damn. We bought over $11K worth of...

American Signature Furniture — sofa

I purchased a sofa from your lithonia, ga store november 29, 2017. I came home one afternoon after work I...

American Signature Furniture — coffee table

Purchased a coffee table and when I got it home it had several chips of paint missing and blue paint on a...

American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture (VCF)unethical behavior

When i signed my contact with american signature furniture i was not aware that i would be harrassed and spoken to rudely. Whenever my payment is due im being harrassed. I asked for my due date to be changed and they havent done so. I adv them i alway get paid the week after the due date. They say okay i'll document but never do. They call every reference all the time when i cant answer my phone call. I had a rep call me today and i adv her that the bank had already mailed the check out because now i have it setup automatically because when i had autopayments setup through acceptance they would always draft before i get paid. The rep began harrassing me asking me why would i setup my payments through my bank if i had never done it before. I politely let her know that i can do whatever i want with my money. I pay acceptance every month. So i should not have to deal with this kind of disrespect. She was very rude and put me on hold without notice because i didnt give her the response she wanted. I will be writing reviews about acceptance because the customer service is ridiculus.

American Signature Furniture — circle sofa

I've been enjoying my sofa since 2014. The delivery was easy and I even purchased the protection plan of...

American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture (VCF)mattress/ sales person

03/25/2017
          We just bought a mattress here and the Sales person wouldn't answer any questions, he was very short and didn't even double check everything to make sure it was right once he was done he walked away. He got our name completely wrong, our address was wrong and where to pick it up was wrong. We sure hope we get the right mattress!!! We have to go out of our way to go pick it up at a store we didn't even buy from WTH!!! Offered a discount back and never received. Will NEVER GO BACK...should of read reviews or other complaints before buying from.

Valu City — poor customer service for my repair needs

2-21-17 - my phone number is [protected]. I'm upset with the poor customer service I received from each...

American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture (VCF) — headboard and bed frame-ella charcoal queen upholestry

Bedframe and headboard purchased from Value City Furniture in Oct/2016. Delivered in Oct-Nov of 2016. Bed...

American Signature Furniture — bonded leather sectional sofa

I purchased a bonded leather sofa in August 2014. It started pealing and bubbling in March 2016. Started...

American Signature Furniture — simmons beautyrest mattress

Like most middle-class people, my husband and I work very hard to maintain a living. We're not rich by any...

American signature furniture — theater chairs

Bought 3 theater chairs, chairs started to tears to up I called American Signature Furniture they asked me to...

American Signature Furniture — dual reclining sofa

Purchased American Furniture dual reclining Sofa in Florida 3 years ago. I live in Florida 6 months so sofa...

American Signature Furniturepoor quality and no service

I purchased furniture July 19, 2010 from American Signature Furniture in
            Morrow, Georgia. The dinning room table required servicing upon
            delivery.
            since then I have made numerous requests for service. The stain,
            pigment, coloring, whatever you want to call is so weak that your
            fingernail will remove it. I live alone, no children, very few
            visitors...only me and I am careful not to touch it for fear i will do
            further damage. The worst part of this is that I am still paying for
            this junk because of a catastrophic Illness i couldn't meet the terms to
            avoid the extreme compounded interest as I had hoped...I hate it, but
            I'm still making payments. I'm sure this junk will be thrown out long
            before its paid for. I had an occasion to visit the store and to my
            surprise the original sells person is now the store manager. I spoke to
            him about my problem and he assure me that he would take steps to
            correct it. That was several months and no one done a thing. Oh I might
            add...Its still under their warranty which isn't worth the paper its
            written on. I agree with other comments made in this forum...I was
            deceived, lied to and now I'm just plain aggravated! I would admonish
            everyone to be careful and look at whatever you plan to buy from
            AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE with a magnifying glass. As I said, I'm
            stuck with junk.
            Sincerely,
            J. Bell Central Georgia
            [protected]@yahoo.com

American Signature Furniture — terrible merchandise

I initially purchased a Mattress, Futon and what appeared to be an amazing Living room Set. When delivered my...