American Signature Furniture Logo

American Signature Furniture

Having problems with American Signature Furniture?

American Signature Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 751 8553 (Customer Service)
+1 813 769 0700 (American Signature Furniture)
+1 636 397 9002 (Value City Furniture)
4300 E 5th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Signature Furniture Customer Service. Initial American Signature Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Signature Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Signature Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with American Signature Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

American Signature Furniture/bed — crack head board

Bought queen bedclassic cherry headboard/footboard/rails and slats#rf-320r153q-g cost $213.99 . At home...

American Signature Furniture — drivers / helpers do drugs

Warning to all potential customers: do not buy from american signature furniture also known as value city...

Fayetteville

American Signature Furniture — bad qaulity

Purchased a couch from them in Jan-March or 2009. Reason being between JAN - MARCH, didn't have the...

American Signature Furniturelie after lie

We were moving and needed a sofa and love seat. When we first inquired, we were told that delivery takes between 3 and 4 days, so we decided to make the actual purchase closer to the date of our move. When we made the actual purchase, they were suddenly "very busy" and the delivery date changed to 11 days after our purchase. Two days before the scheduled delivery we received a call informing us that the sofa would be delivered, but the love seat was no longer available, even though, at the time of purchase, there were supposedly 55 of these sets at the distribution center. The customer service rep didn't seem to know why the love seat was no longer available; "Perhaps the manufacturer discontinued it. Would you like to make another selection?" "NO WAY!!! Just refund my money IMMEDIATELY!!!" After reading these posts about the quality of the product, I am actually happy that they made such a mess of things.

American Signature Furnituredefective recliner sofa

I purchased a dual sofa recliner and was told by the saleslady all furniture is inspected before delivery. So May 26th 2010 my sofa arrives...on June 2nd the recliner won't go up or down. It is locking. My husband looked at the bottom of the sofa and the support rail on the back left side is bent which was stopping the recliner. I called ASF on June 2 as the weekend was the Memorial Holiday weekend. I was told I had to call within 7 days, and now have to wait TWO weeks for someone to come out and look at the sofa. Seriously, technically, upon counting business days it was only 5 days. The sofa just needed to be replaced. I can't understand why you would make a customer wait two weeks for someone to come out and look at a bent thick piece of metal and then wait another week for probably for which will be a replacement anyway.
    NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN. I am going to the Furniture Consignment Shop where I get to sit on what I am actually buying...not sit on a sofa in the showroom and get shipped a piece of junk later. Period.

rosmary10 Jun 02, 2010

Yo tambien lo compre y sufri una desepcion horrible pague $100.00 y luego vi en un catalogo lo ofrecian por $50.00 los llame y me ofrecieron embolsarme la diferencia con el envio de otra botella del producto y me mintieron, jamas lo hicieron y por cierto el producto no cumple con lo que ofrece livariz en realidad no cura, no alivia, no hace desaparecer las venas.Yo le explique a la vendedora mi situacion tan dolorosa y lo que hizo fue reise luego una trata de comunicarse dirctamente con eternelle pharma y es inutil son una estafa.

rosmary10 Jun 02, 2010

Estoy quejandome de eternelle pharma y su producto LIVARIZ lo ofrecen en tv por mas de $100.00 y en catalogos por $50.00 y el producto con cumple con lo que ofrece.
        Son una falsa.

rosmary10 Jun 02, 2010

ETERNELLE PHARMA y su producto LIVARIZ son una FALZA que pena con un nombre tan bonito.

AS Furnitureworst service ever

Purcahsed sofa bed 2/3/10. paid cash picked up on 2/5/10 shorted 2 rust pillows. reported on 2/5/10 spoke with marquis satated he will order replacment. after 105 days and repeated phone calls to marquis scott melinda and 3 e mails. we are still with no pillows. my receipt states 6 pillows and we have only rec 4. this company has terrible customer service.in todays ecnomy. you would think they would want to take care of their customer. very frustrated..

American Signature Furniture — warranty

I reached purchased a leather sofa from American Signature Furniture at 2540 Cumberland Blvd in Smyrna, GA...

American Signature — false advertisement

In September of 2009 I saw a Labor Day Ad for a 3 piece leather set for $600.00. I went into the store and...

American Signature — couch set

as of february 25, 2010 i ordered a 3 piece set of furniture and was told by ayoung girl that i could order...

American Signature Inc.broken promise

i am very upset with this furniture store. I walked into this store looking to buy furniture for my apartment on march 20, 2010. After about an hour in the store, i've made a decision to buy seven items. i called the sales person for help, he took down some ticket numbers and left. he then comes back a few minutes later and saids, "those items won't be available till april 1. i didn't want to accept that and told him, no deal i'm going somewhere else, and left. I go to several places and they tell me the same thing, I have to wait. So i decided to go back to american signature and buy only if they can promise me delivery on the 1st. of april. They said "yes". So a deal was made. I pay for the items in cash. On march 26 i get a call from the store saying that my furnature won't arrive till the 7th of april. I was upset, i called to complain and reminded them that the only reason i spent money in the store was because a promise was made. After 30 minutes of arguing my point and still unhappy, i settled for a small discount on the sale and accepted the new delivery date for april 7th. on april 3rd i get a call from the store again. telling me that my furnature will arrive on april 14! this time i walked in the store to demand my money back i'm canceling my order. they say i have a right for a refund but i have to wait till april 14 for my money! can you believe it! i am very upset with this store!

• Ba
            bamber Nov 18, 2010

shopper please rememember when your walking into a large showroom of afordable exclusive designed furniture stop wandering around holding up your hands-up at professional sales furniture experts saying im just looking you got to connect to your sales person to qualify the best product to meet your needs in your design. sometimes certain items are featured get sold rapidly and are out of stock.most other furniture companies tell you 10 weeks out and even there products all get moved 10times or more before they arrive at the stores.can you imagine.. the furniture bussiness at all? american signature has alot to offer customer friendly carring salespeople and managers who will oblige you inexspesive newer looking styles you wont fine anywhere else be a better bussiness person instead of the typical hagler to get more discounts you got a better deal then you imagine from asf devotee

American Signature — poor quality and structure

Purchased livingroom set 13 months ago for approiximately 2, 800. Recliner no longer reclines, I have to pull...

American Signature Furniturecouch foam failing

1/5/09

I came into the Pinellas Park, FL showroom and spoke with a customer service rep, I explained that the foam on the couch I had purchased on 9-23-09 had degraded and they told me to bring it back and they would exchange it no problem, I started thinking this must be a ongoing problem with this piece of furniture and called back and said I would like to choose a different couch and their response was they would send someone out to look at the couch.
          On December 30th a service rep came out looked it over, sat for a second in each position and after our conversation he said couches are made to be sat on in an upright position and not made to be laid on, basically saying it was my fault, he also found a small scuff. He probably didn’t put in his report the staple that he found from the manufacturing that is still in the couch. I don’t see either the staple or the scuff to be a reason or my being living single with a weight of 160lbs. for the couch to fail.
          I called to find out on January 4th that from his inspection that they would not exchange or take care of the bad workmanship because of his comments. I asked for a service manager but was told they might be in tomorrow, I asked if they could call me in the morning and the person said they don’t know when they would be in and they have a lot to do but would call me sometime tomorrow.
          January 5th, 4:15pm still no one has called, so I called, spoke to Asst. Manager /name removed/ and she said the store manager was not in and would call me back on the 6th.

American Signature — crap sofa and sales person

I stepped into the America Signature shop near Lansdale PA. I finalized a sofa and asked the Sale...

American Signature — military/veteran complaint

I went into American Signature in Brandon during their Veterans Day sale. My wife and I were going to...

American Signature Furniture — cheap crap furniture

Add me to the list of " I should of read reviews b4 i purchased!!" American Signature is the worst junk i...

American Signature Furniturechairs from kitchen table are all breaking

I am making a formal complaint about your furniture. We were told at Value City Furniture that you stood behind your furniture and how good it is. It will last for a lifetime which is not happening. We bought a kitchen table and chairs and now 2 years later all of the chairs are falling apart. The parts of the chairs are breaking off and we paid good money for this set of furniture. I would like to see if American Signature will do something about this problem and fix it.

Sincerely
            Ray Roberts
            [protected]@sbcglobal.net

• Cr
                craig peterson Oct 06, 2009

I bought 2 couches 2 years ago and they both have lost their softness and comfort. The ends that are for your arms to rest in comfort are also losing comfort. Like the filling is going bad already.

American Signature Homespoor quality

I purchased a dinette set from American Signature Homes and within 6 weeks I noticed water damage to the point the paint was bubbling and scratched off. When i called Customer Service to ask about a warranty she said it does not cover water damage. I expained I was hoping to get some direction on how to fix the problem or avoid further damage and she said that i would have to contact an outside contractor to fix the problem and that any kind of standing water would cause damage. I told her that I chose not to go to Rooms To Go because I thought ASH had a 'better quality' of furniture, but i was obviously mistaken. Also, something to just add to while I'm at it. The chairs that were assembled do not line up straight so 3 out of the 6 chairs wobble slightly. My opinion, get a clear understanding of what is covered in the warranty and don't trust that expensive furniture is good furniture.

American Signature Furniture — lack of good service

First of all, I would like to say that American Signature Furniture has (ALWAYS COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) FOR...

American Signature Furniture — structural quality of sectional recliner sofas (2 and wedge)

We purchased a three piece sectional with 4 electric recliners and a wedge.  Within six months the arm...

American Signature Furniture — king size mattress

I bought, in Feb. 2008, a brand new king size bed and mattress. My husband and I were very excited. A few...