American Laser Centers — unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund!
After being burned by their laser on 4/13/07, I have contacted their corporate office dozens of times with no response . The procedure was so painful, I had to stop stop the treatment. It left burns on my legs.
I had paid over $2,700 for a service package, but will no longer return to their clinic. It was the most painful, unprofessional experience I've gone through. I have demanded a refund on services not rendered but cannot get anyone to address my complaint. The customer service department has transferred my case to the "appropriate department," but I am still waiting to hear from them. I have called almost every day since 4/13/07 (today is 5/16/07), and am always transferred to an unidentified voicemail box. I have left a message every time.
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Center - fraudulent and an embarrassing!
- American Laser Centers - bad results and custmer service
- American Laser Centers - this was a scam!
- American Laser Center - fraud, possible class action lawsuit
- American Laser Center - vela shape and skin tightening
- American Laser Center - scam
- American Laser Centers - fraud and cheating
- American Laser Center - no refund / micro will damage your skin
- American Laser Center - skin tightening
- American Laser Centers - illinois info