Having problems with Murad?

Murad Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 996 8723 (Customer Service)
+1 310 726 0600 (Head Office)
2121 Park Pl Fl 1
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Murad Customer Service. Initial Murad complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Murad above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Murad. Discuss the issues you have had with Murad and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 01, 2019

Murad — blemish control kit

Hi I recently purchased the murads blemish control kit I used it and now my whole face is covered in what...

Muradcompany as a whole

For 2 days I have been trying to place an order online with Murad. The website gets stuck saying loading, but will not proceed forward for me to place my order. I have been using these products for several years now. Called customer service today, tried placing my order as listed in my cart & was 1st told supervisor approval was needed. Secondly, I'm told I don't qualify for a free gift, even though my cart says otherwise. So I ask the rep, can you talk to your supervisor again, and he denies my request and tells me no. So I told him, I know this is not your fault, but he still offered no additional solution, just said he can't place my order. I get it, I was only trying to spend $115 dollars & apparently a compromise, with me as a buyer, is not worth the extra step or his time. What is $115 not spent, nothing to this company. But, I will not continue to use their products and I will make sure to share my negative experience on FB, other social media platforms, etc. Hope others will read my comments and choose another company to purchase from, Good bye Murad!!

Muradskin care

This company sent me their promo order in November 2018 and charged by card $56.44.
    I have not received anymore product since and glad because I do not like it.
    The next month They charged my card again but I did not catch it until January when they did it again.
    After calling and being put on hold and then promised that no more charges would be taken because I am cancelling my order. They have charged my card February and March 2019. ..Even after a second call in February 2019.
    I called April 19 and got a recording thanking their Canadian customers but saying they had to close the office down in Canada...that's it! no other way to get a hold of them!!
    I am now searching the internet for a US contact so if someone can help, I would really appreciate it.

Muradoffer code

Dear Sir/Madame

I was about to place an order for some products using the offer that is curently on Murad website, which is £25 off if the order is £100.

Also, as a new member i have got a promotional Welcome code which contains a cream, so no money offer this time.

But unfortunately on the website you cannot use 2 codes with the same order, therefore i have contacted a member of staff from Murad, but that was not very helpful.

She only reply to me to confirm that i cannot use 2 codes with the same order and i can use one with another purchase.

I have explained that i am not planning to place an order any time soon especially that the products are not that cheap so people can afford to place orders every day and that i want to use my welcome code as well. Is my right, and is only a cream i mean I understand the policy that you cannot use 2 codes but is not a money offer, is a welcome gift that should be mine with the order plus de offer they have online.

I think this is denying my right to have what they are promotiong, at the end of the day this is what they have offered and now they are saying is not possible.

Thank you for your time in reading this

Regards

Madalina cojocaru

Murad — supplement allergy

To Murad Customer Team, I have made the order No# [protected] on July 15 2018. Customer No# 9294720. I have...

Murad — charged again one week after I bought the starter kit

I had purchased the starter kit one week prior and and checked my bank account and noticed I was charged...

Murad39.99 intro offer (small kit from tv advertisement)

3/19/18
        Wet smashed box cream all over the place
        Hello,
        I received my kit yesterday--The box was smashed on one corner--oh I knew that could mean problems. When I opened the inner box one of the tubes expelled its contents all over everything else. I would like you to send me a replacement box please. This is terrible. Looks like the seam on the bottom of the tube broke--this is no longer useable.
        customer # 9132719
        I threw out the smashed box, sorry.

• Updated by spota · Mar 20, 2018

I just want my issue resolved with a replacement . I'm not out to create chaos.

Muradyouth renewal serum / misleading guarantee claimer on official website

They claim they provide lots of services and guarantees for their customer, and even a certified specialist for consultation
          But none of them applies when needed, I have bought the above serum from them, however, it completely ruined the skin underneath my eyes, instead of anti-aging, it creates more and more fine lines under them, and there come new ones every morning I woke up, they can't really tell what's going on with my skin and if there's any way that it will cure, and told me twice to buy another product from them.
          The skin in that area absorbs nothing, so they never heal, I've already spent over 4000kroner on finding new eye-creams which would help at least a bit since the break out in early January, and now I have to spend another 30, 000+HKD in treatments after consulting a dermatologist, the damage seems to be permenant.
          Do not use their products, and be prepared if you have decided to do so.

Murad, LLC. — unauthorized purchase

Noticed a purchase of $56.96 on my credit card on Tuesday 10/10/17. Called Murad customer service on 10/11/17...

Muradsending to collections without communication

I ordered from Murad and received my first package for $97. I then ordered again and received my package for $47. I noticed that they were going to ship again, so I called. They said they removed me from the "membership" program and the auto shipments (that I did not sign up for). Four months went by and I received no products and no more communications. Today I receive a notice from a collection agency for $29.95! I called Murad and they sad it was due from the second shipment, but I received no products. I have absolutely no idea why I owe the money, or why they would send me information to a collection agency with no prior communication. They have my name, address, phone number, and email address in their files. Seems like if they think I owe them money that maybe they should have tried to contact me prior to sending me to collections and ruining my credit. Do not buy from this company. They have good products but terrible business practices.

Murad — skin care products

I just received a bill stating I owe 34.95 for a shipment of a product that when I called they called it an...

MuradUnauthorized payment

THE MORE COMPLAINTS SENT TO THESE AGENCIES THE BETTER
              GO TO YOUR BANK AND FILE FOR FRAUDULENT AND AUTHORIZED PAYMENT REFUND
              I too went to murad.com to purchase a 30 day lightening kit as a guest, i did not make a customer profile I was automatically charged.In my first phone call Patrick went to his manager after i threatened to complain to FTC for not wanting to give me a full refund and admitted i didn't auto enroll. I thought i was done. i went to send the package off and had to pay 10 for shipping and handling. Well, not that $10 is going to break me, but i sure do not work to fill the pockets of filthy greedy corporate pigs by means of unethical business practices. I have gone through and recorded the ordering process. The site i bought from does not give an option for auto enroll. My receipts have no proof of auto enroll either. I called a second time to request a reimbursement of the postage and handling(it's the principle) Sergio, tried really hard to convince me that I was wrong, while they were giving me numbers and information on a completely different order. At one point he the said i was getting a $128 refund. the honest person that i am i corrected him, I just wanted what i deserved. Sergio then decides hes tired of trying to keep his lies strait and then tells me policy is so strict that i will not get my full refund and i can forget about the postage they are charging me for that(approx $20 lost) WTF?? I DO NOT recommend purchasing from this site. contact the agencies above. FTC IS most aggressive.

Murad Skin CareMurad should be ashamed of itself

I ordered this product and as other users I was charged repeatedly for auto shipments. When I tried to cancel on numerous attempts the customer service reps were useless. I had to cancel my card and report the transactions as fraudulent. Now they have hired a collection agency to harass me for a charge of $39 and threatened to report this negatively with the credit bureaus. I've legally recorded all conversations with their knowledge and will take this up in court if need be. Please save yourself the frustration and waste of time. This is definitely a scam and you can purchase other cosmetic products that will work exactly the same. This is certainly not a miracle skin potion.

Murad Skin Care — Fraudulent and Unauthorized Charges to my credit card

I had the same experience as everyone on this forum. I specifically told the representative that I just want...

Murad — BEWARE OF MURAD!

I called to order a trial set of Murad Resurgance. I made it extremely clear to the operator that I only...

MuradRidiculous Wait Time & Product Refund Delay

I ordered Murad skin care products by telephone, received a one month's supply and upon receipt of the second month, promptly called to find out how to cancel my order and return the product so as not to incur a cost for that second month's supply. My initial call to Murad to order the first round of product was answered immediately. When I called the second time to find out about returning the product, I was on hold for 40 minutes before a human being answered the phone to provide me with mailing instructions and information on my order cancellation. This was late August when I called to return the unopened product parcel and cancel my account. I JUST received an email from their customer care department notifying me of my refund back to my credit card. This is over two months since they received the unopened product back to their warehouse. I find this delay to be totally unacceptable. But more inane was the hold time I experienced during my call to their customer service department.

Murad — Automatic charges scam

Do not buy anything from Murad company, it is a serious scam. My wife bought a $30 acne set from them on...

Murad Skin Care — Bad customer service

I'm really upset with this companies advertising and more over there customer service. I called, ordered...

Murad — predatory service

Murad Inc has predatory business practices where the company will ship you the product and keep shipping it...