American Home Shield [AHS] Logo

American Home Shield [AHS]

Having problems with American Home Shield [AHS]?

American Home Shield [AHS] Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 682 1043 (Customer Service)
+1 800 735 4663 (For Real Estate Professionals)
860 Ridge Lake Blvd
Memphis, Tennessee
General Inquiries
P.O. Box 849, Carroll, IA 51401-9901

Payment Address (Invoice)
P.O. Box 851, Memphis, TN 38101-0851

Payment Address
P.O. Box 2803, Memphis, TN 38101-2803

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Home Shield [AHS] Customer Service. Initial American Home Shield [AHS] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Home Shield [AHS] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Home Shield [AHS]. Discuss the issues you have had with American Home Shield [AHS] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Home Shield [AHS] Complaints & Reviews

Nov 12, 2020

American Home Shield [AHS] — Was charged twice for contract cancellation and have not been refunded

I cancelled my contract on 10-14-2020 and was charged twice for the cancellation fee. I have made several...

Oct 26, 2020

American Home Shield [AHS] — Air conditioning system

First of all I have had issues with my 20 year old a/c that American Home Shield would continue to band aid...

Oct 23, 2020

American Home Shield [AHS] — Cooktop

My name is Andrew, contact information, [protected]@gmail.com. On 7/13/2020, I submitted a request to AHS to...

American Home Shield [AHS]Refund not received

On August 27, 2020 (Thursday) I made a request for service for my dryer. A technician could not come out until Monday so on Friday August 28 I cancel the request. My debit card had already been charged the $100.00 service fee. I was told the money would be refunded into my account in a few day. I still have not received my $100.00 refund, I call AMS several times a week, every time I speak to a different agent and get a different story as to why I have not received my money. I have asked to be connected to a supervisor many many times and I'm always told that no supervisor is available. I've been told several times that a supervisor will can me back and no one has.

Sep 30, 2020

American Home Shield [AHS] — Refrigerator repair

We started on 8/20/20. After having our request canceled 4 times in a 3 week period and numerous lengthy on...

Sep 23, 2020

American Home Shield [AHS] — Oven repair

I have no been waiting for my oven to be fixed for 2 months. Yesterday a tech finally came out to fix it...

Sep 11, 2020

American Home Shield — Home warranty

I requested simple faucet replacement for my under sink water filter system. Simple water filter faucet. The...

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]Relaxed heating company

The company showed up at 10:27am and left at 10:33am and said they do not service zoning for central air, that was the first ac contractors note he left and we showed relaxed heating and air. He left 6 minutes after coming to the door, didn't check, look, go into the attic, on the roof at all (I have it all on video on my cameras) but he got the 100.00 service fee and wrote a detailed inspection report sayin, he found no problem with the ducts and inspected it, he sent this fraudulent document to ahs and they will no give me back my 100.00 service fee I paid. This is fraud, fraud fraud and he is on camera leaving after 6 minutes!!! I have called and called and been hung up on by ahs and told ide get a call back. And nothing!!!

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]Home warranty

We purchased a warranty for our new home and immediately had HVAC problems. AHS was 1) extremely difficulty to contact for support, 2) sent unprofessional people two of two times who said we should expect poor performance, and 3) refused to pay for the service we had done when we finally contacted a professional who found and repaired a leak.

We have contacted our realtor, the Better Business Bureau and the Tennessee insurance board to file a complaint.

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]Dryer

I put in a claim to fix a dryer 3 weeks ago. The tech came out a few days after I put in the claim and found that it needed a new part. AHS has been "processing" this part for 3 weeks now and I can't get an answer in terms of when it will actually ship. Once it ships it will likely be another week before it's actually repaired. Totally not acceptable to be waiting 1-2 months just to fix a dryer and totally not acceptable that it's taking 3-5 weeks just to ship out one part! Terrible company!

Aug 27, 2020

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — Customer service is very poor

I have called American Home Shield several times and I am kept on hold for more than 2 hours, this is totally...

Aug 21, 2020

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — A water solutions plumbing company had made a false report, resulting in claim denial of the basement pipe

A Water Solutions plumbing has been dispatched by the AHS, and the issue is the leaking pipe ( one of the big...

Aug 18, 2020

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — Refrigerator and stove

April 6th 2020, I payed for a service request for my refrigerator and stove. 1. The contractor came out and...

Aug 16, 2020

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — Failed service and failed promise to not charge. Bank of america backs ahs sadly.

I received some repair requests from the housing department under rent stabilization. I had a contract with...

Aug 13, 2020

American Home Shields — air conditioner

I signed up for AHS in 2018 based on your commercials, I thought you were an upstanding company and that you...

Aug 12, 2020

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — Replacement of appliance

After more than a month after determining our Jenn Air range cannot be repaired and has to be replaced there...

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]My refrigerator

They send sears out to fix my refrigerator because it is not cooling well the guy came out and said it was the gasket well they order it the second one came out and said that is not right size so he said I will call company to get the right size so he came back in and didnt say nothing went to my refrigerator got up and said just keep the refrigerator close instead of me getting up and checking I check after he left he put the wrong size in anyway try to cover up so I call american shield I dont want them out here anymore. So they send richard appliance out here last wed and they did a diagnosis they suppose to put in report about my refrigerator and I havent heard anything. Now my food is not cooling at all and. I dont want sears out here I need my refrigerator they transfer me to richards you took money out I need my refrigerator fix I need action my number is my number is [protected] please help me

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]Plumbing

My warranty clearly states they fix any linking pipes. I have a copy of the contract. The representative I spoke to on my initial call clearly state it was covered. The plumber they sent stated it wouldn't be covered without consulting AHS.
            Service Professional:
            CIRCA MECHANICAL LLC
            [protected]
            Service Request Date:
            07/19/20

I had to pay a plumber to come in my house and repair the issue. They have not offered a refund what a scam!

They stated the link was in the yard, the link was in my house feeding to the yard.

Aug 07, 2020

American Home Shield — Lying and making false accusations about my system in order to get american home shield off the hook in paying the bill on a warranty coverage.

I was with American Home Shield and my A/C unit was not working your firm has a contract with them and wa...

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]Terrible customer service

I called American Home Shield and waited and hour and 15 minutes on the line just get a hold of someone. The representative (Rev) who took my call was incompetent and rude, she got all the info I gave incorrectly. I asked for the receipt of the payment I did, she promised she will send it but after few seconds she took it back and said she cannot send it then released the call.