American Expressterrible customer service

After being a loyal customer with American Express ( Since 1988) and millions of dollars in business with excellent history they decide to cut my credit limits without ever calling or notifying to their intent. They claim delinquent reports on my credit files but nothing has changed and when I reviewed my report nothing shows up

After several calls and no straight answers I have cancelled their card after a (good 20 year + relationship. All outstanding balances on this profitable card (for them) has unfortunately also been paid in full.

Amex does not deserve my business or any business. Do not do business and as a business owner do not accept American Express... as they clearly are not loyal to their good customers. If they continue to drive away their good customers they will suffer in the future. Loyalty is earned and works both ways.

• Da
    Daniel Gamez Oct 31, 2009

I feel the same way about Amex. No loyalty to the old customers. ( 22 years )
    As a business owner I pay more when I take Amex, and the customers as well.
    From now on I will tell Every customer how that company treat me and others
    and sugest NOT to use AMEX. Very unhapy customer