American Cash Awardsgiant magazine scam no deliver

C

Collect the money $75.0 since April 7 2008. Until now,
there is no delivery. When I phoned, they kept on giving excuses
like there is problem with the magazine.
Now, the phone line is a voice mail with no services.
This scam must be stopped.

Thank you.
C. Ouellette

• Eb
    eboyd Nov 30, 2008

I've filed a complaint with the BBB, and hopefully something will come of it. "Marsha Covey" communicated to me that they are sending me a check. I guess I'll find out for sure in a few weeks (or months? or years?)

• Bo
    Bob Nov 24, 2008

My wife actually cancelled the next day. They should never have deposited the check, but now will not return our money. Everyone should file a complaint with the BBB in Denver. The more of us the better.

• El
    elise Nov 20, 2008

I am having the same problem. However I cancelled the order within 3 days. They were suppose to return my check before cashing it, that was in June. Every phone call I make I am told 1-2 weeks for my refund, now I get voice mail with no possibilty of human contact.

DON'T USE THIS PLACE FOR A FUND RAISER!!!

• Bo
    Bob Nov 03, 2008

Been trying since July to get our money back. I am filing a complaint with the local BBB today. I keep getting excuses but no refund.