America Best Value Innbed bugs

S Jun 19, 2019

I stayed at the America Best Value Inn on June 17th 2019 at Helena Montana.I stayed in room 110. I was in the bed closest to the washroom and my friend was in the bed by the window. I woke up in the morning covered in bed bug bites, But didn't notice until I was down the highway. My friend did not get any bites. I do feel you need to deal with this matter of debugging the place. I would also like a refund for the inconvenience.
Please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com or by phone at [protected] Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.