Amazon.com — order # [protected]
This is so bad in customer service, I'm embarrassed I'm still an Amazon customer. Product was ordered to be sent to a different address than my home address. It was sent to my home - the WRONG address. I had to run out the day before I flew to Asia to get the product I needed. When I returned home, the product was there. Customer service was slow, uncaring, unapologetic, offered no interest or compensation for all my lost time and effort. The photo proves I sent this over 10 days ago using the label you sent me. Amazon has gone so far downhill in the last year... what happened?
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.