Amazon.comkanechom ultimate aloe vera (cachos disciplinados babosa)

Jan 08, 2020

I have been trying to contact Amazon and the third party seller (Flexi Ventures) for many days and no response to my problem! I purchased a product for my hair called Kanechom Ultimate Aloe Vera Moisturizing and Conditioning Hair Treatment (Kanecom Cachos Disciplinados Babosa) on 12/11/2019 from a third party seller named FLEXI VENTURES and it differs from the actual one from the official website (https://kanechom.com/produto/mascara-condicionante-cacho-disciplinados-1000g).

Upon using the product, I started to feel a burning sensation on my scalp and stopped using the product immediately but unfortunately after a few days the burning became more severe and painful.

I contacted the manufacturer (Brazil) through the official website (www.kanechom.com). They told me they don't recognize this product packaging purchased from this third party seller in Amazon. I found this situation very strange and noticed the manufacturer information on the product packaging is from the United States.

I called the number provided on the product packaging and someone answered by speaking an Arabic language. I called the trademark office and they said that this third party seller named is the owner of the Kanechom brand which makes my situation more confusing.

Also, I found that 3 of the ingredients stated in this product packaging are prohibited by the FDA!

(Bithionol, Chloroform, Hexachlorophene).

The Amazon brand is on the label of this product too and won't take responsibility for this. I am going through too much stress and anxiety because no one seems to care!

Sincerely,