Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Aug 20, 2020

Amazon.com — Order cancellation

I just ordered a VHS on Amazon from randall1566 on July 3, 2020. It took several days to get here but my...

Aug 18, 2020

Amazon.com — Unauthorized charge on my debit card

Hello, My name is Stefanie Jordan 18738 E Hawaii DR Aurora, Colorado 80017 Although I have Never shopped at...

Amazon.comUnauthorized credit card charges

I was just checking my bank statement and noticed charges that should not be on there. This is the charge; Amazon PrimeAmzn.com/bill WA CARD: $14.06

I am 74 yrs old and I live on SS so I really need the money put back in my account. This has made me over drawn and that fee is $35.00.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
God Bless you,

Judy McCarthy

Aug 17, 2020

Amazon.com / DHL — Customer service

Order number : [protected] I have spent numerous days trying to get an answer as to why my item i...

Aug 16, 2020

Amazon.com — Your inaccurate delivery dates for prime

This is the 4th or 5th time that I have chosen a product which I needed by a specific date from you...

Amazon.comCharged twice for same amount.

Charged 13.07 twice. First august 15 that I knew about and that same amt. Came up today, aug 16th. Mm25121v1. I cannot figure out why this amount showed up twice on my bank statement. Please check into this complaint and resolve it. Thank you frances soltis

Amazon.comCharges on my credit card

8/14/2020

Sir or Madam,
      Trans date is 7/22-posting date 7/23
      Amazon.com *MV8N250MZ
      ref# 8700 from amzn.com/billwa
      price was $25.64 for a book I didn't ordered.
      Packaged was sent to my house without a return slip or invoice and it was charged to my account. Would like to have a credit to my card for the said amount $25.64.
      Camilla Smith

Amazon.comUnordered products

My amazon account was hacked someone not me orderd many items I called amazon 8 times. I have been sent to collections over this. I have asked many times for returns labels for unordered items customer service never got back to me I called trs recovery and notified them about orders they said to talk to amazon. I did that I havent gotten any help. I am handicapped senior with on going medical problems. Please help tell me what I should do please excuse my typing as I had stroke.

Amazon.comUnauthorized credit card charges

A charge on my credit card for $14.22 for Amazon Prime MV!MJ24F1.
          I have paid this fee with a different credit card.
          Why am I being charged twice?

The $14.22 was paid to :
          AMAZON PRIME *MV1MJ24F1
          AMZN.COM/BILLWA
          41ZETH6XGFO
          Please resolve this payment as I no longer have this Discover credit card.
          It is a duplicate payment.
          R.L.Wahl

Please respond to email -
          [protected]@gmail.com

Amazon.comCrappy shipping..lost my package

Ordered a coffee percolator and two packages of Vectra flea treatment on 7/31...the listing said next day delivery..and here I am one week later still waiting. I called customer service twice and still no satisfactory answers..It was dishonest to say next day delivery and no intention of honoring that timeframe..and how did they manage to lose my package? I want my items replaced and shipped to me asap..if not, I will not hesitate to initiate legal action

Amazon.comCrap customer services

Ok for them to get my item back third of august safely yet I got to wait wait wait for my refund to come back to me yet customer service are f... King crap and s... T as always all they care about there jobs and good name to carry on upsetting other customers too... So dont buy from amazon uk or amazon it self couse u have to wait long long time get your refund back nr one month... Qwick taking your money not so fast to get your money back from amazon 😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬 amazon like lots of ebay are just money grabbers thefts thats all they are... Till they get caught and reported to police or etc I returned moto 360 watch coise it faulty... Now I have to still wait... For my refund

Amazon.comCharges on my card

on 7/16/2020 you charged my card $19.13 ref.#554386jn5v5pgqyz.. and again for $37.99 ref.#554386jn59syrek... then on 8/03/2020 you charged #130.31 now I don't know what these are for I did not order anything from you... I have reported to my credit card company as fraud now maybe you can tell me what this is my name is john Thomas and my email is [protected]@msn.com can you check and tell me what this is for and where this items were sent my name is john Thomas and my email is [protected]@msn.com if you need to get me [protected]

Amazon.comAmazon Prime*MF4GA Amzn.com/billWAUS

I didn't pay for prime manager last on July 29 remane, I was cancelled July 29th off prime manage left credit card, Also contact paid the again july 31th. I didn't notice wrong the date schucle. Please change refund back the banks. Thanks information.

Amazon Prime*MF4GA Amzn.com/billWAUS

Aug 02, 2020

Amazon.com — Amazon kdp

I have had an author account with Amazon since 2016. Sean Diddy Combs and his model of Sean John, Bobby...

Amazon.comDoesn't answer my appeal.

I am a vendor that implements the dropshipping business model on Amazon.
                    I have listed products that are against Amazon's privacy policy.
                    I did not do this willingly.
                    I am aware of my mistake.
                    For this reason, Amazon suspended my account on July 25.
                    As a result, I sent an appeal letter to Amazon.
                    But after nine days, they still haven't answered.
                    They keep my money inside.
                    I need this money to pay my credit card debt.
                    I am also a customer as much as I am a seller.
                    I am the customer of Amazon.
                    But Amazon is victimizing a customer.
                    I urgently want my seller account to be activated again.
                    I urgently request that my victimization be eliminated.
                    Amazon please hear my voice.

Amazon.comUnauthorized charges

I am not a prime member with Amazon and for the last 10 months they have been taking $13.77 off of my debit card without my authorization. I have tried calling customer service and sent chat messages regarding this matter and I can never get a a response. I cannot afford to be giving away this money. It would be appreciated if I could get my refunds credited and removed from the Prime Account. Thank You

Amazon.comPrime and firestick

3 firesticks in less than 30 days (brand new 2nd gen alexa voice ver.) 1st one got so hot that it just about wanted to warp and melt. 2nd one had updating issues and broke the fireos, even resets would not work (it broke a system component with new 4020 update and resetting literally brought it back to the 4020 that broke it in the first place) third one I have now, fireos that it shipped with... Worked great. Then 2 days later... It updates to the broken 4020 version, guess what? Its now having so many issues we can not watch even 30mins of something without it 1.) crashing 2.) just freezing on screen 3.) will randomly play something in the background that then crashes whatever app you were using... Paid for a year subscription with prime, bought all these firesticks and its just a complete $200+ waste of money.

Amazon Prime, Amzn.com / bill, WAUnauthorized debit card charges

I was charged $12.99 on my Social Security Debit Card on 07/04/2020 that I did not authorize. I want my money refunded to me today!! Amazon has ripped me off and I'm not a rich person I get $500.00 dollars a month to live on and it's not easy to do. Now I have this big company taking 12.99 of my money that I need to use to get my medicine, but I can't because Amazon ripped me off!

• Iq
                              IQQ777 Aug 09, 2020

I charged 141.93 for an HP 328O PC that was on their site for 79.95 so icalled them and said cancel and refund me.I was told it was sold by a seperate supplier and was their fault, aso would take 2 weeks for credit on my SSdebit card.Why shouldthat be they have my money n i want it back this isan ongoing problem for 2 weeks and no resolution as of yet. [email protected]

Amazon.comDockers shorts

In July 2020 I ordered Dockers brand shorts from Amazon and they sent me a pair of shorts with the tags removed. Inside one pocket: a face mask! Disgusting! I paid full price for new shorts and was sent a used article of clothing possibly contaminated by COVID-19. I contacted customer service and received no explanation or apology. I was offered an exchange or a refund. I am disappointed.

Dockers shorts

Jul 30, 2020

Amazon.com — Ancheer 26" electric city bicycle

I filed a claim for a full refund through Amazon 2 days after receiving the bicycle since the bicycle wa...