Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comorder not shipped and amazon stalling of giving refund

I ordered product on Dec 1 and promised delivery was Dec 9 to 15. Tracking implied order never shipped on Dec 18. Amazon VERY stubbornly insisted I must wait until 3 days after maximum delivery date in order to file complaint and start processing refund. TOO LATE TO USE ITEM !!!

Amazon order tracking is completely unprofessional and BROKEN. PLUS Amazon will not help[ customer place a substitute order until too late to use.

NEVER NEVER NEVER trust amazon to deliver critical items on time, or even at all.

Dec 18, 2020

Amazon.com — Shower head kit

I purchased this item in May 2018. The kit is plumbed into the wall and a pipe extends from inside the tile...

Amazon.comReturns

On October 20th 2020. I purchased a HP Probook 640 computer that did not work. I was sent a return label. I used the buy again option to purchase another one on November 11th 2020. Since I needed a computer to work from home. Once it arrived I used the return label amazon sent and put the one that did not work in the box the new HP Probook came in and returned. Amazon said i returned wrong one. it is not the wrong one, it is the one they sent me that didn't work properly. I asked them to send it back so i can see and they refused to do that. I have attached an email with more specifics.

In the email attached they stated [the wrong item HP Probook 640 unit with serial #5CG0367623 instead of the original item, HP Probook 640 with serial #5CG9414922.

The HP #5CG9414922 is not the one that I asked to return. It is sitting here on my desk. I returned the correct one. All they have to do is go back through my orders.

I have attached both orders. You can see I asked for the return label for from the 1st computer I ordered on October 22nd 2020 which did not work correctly. I have also attached the one I ordered on November 11th which I still have.

So by their own email I returned the correct one. Please let me know how I can make this more clear. It was over $1, 000 purchase. At the very least if I'm not refunded I should receive the product back so I verify what they are saying.

Amazon.comDelivery

12/15/2020
      Driver delivered a package my mother purchased for me. The driver attempted to turn around in my small driveway and in doing so destroyed and small retaining wall and scraped the bumper of vehicle on my brick retaining wall, nothing to bad. But the smaller wall is destroyed. Not sure why you would bring that size vehicle into a driveway your not familiar with, when you could park on the street and walk 20feet to the front door.

Would like the wall repaired.

Jacque Gladu
      [protected]@gmail.com

Delivery

Amazon.comI immediately sent back these curtains because they were the wrong color but the company is saying they didn't receive them. Can you please help?

ORDER PLACED
        Order Details Invoice
        Delivered Nov 10, 2020
        Track package

Amazon.comChinatera limited

I paid for these have received anything on my order I tried to get a hold of them from my pay pal account and unless I pay them more money to figure out why I have not received any info on my order. I would like to know if I'm going to receive this or if I will get my money back
          CHINATERA LIMITED
          -negative $94.81 November 23, 2020
          Payment
          You'll see "PAYPAL *CHINATERA" on your card statement.
          Ship to
          Total

Amazon.comDelivery Service

12/15/2020 3:30pm
            Hello.

My name is Phi & I am the property manager of Tres Vidas Apts. located in Westminster, Ca. Within this hour one of your delivery service persons refused to deliver packages to the residents' doors & left them at the front out in the open that can easily be stolen. I've asked him several times to not do that & he completely dismissed me in an extremely rude manner. Our residents are upset because they normally receive packages at their doors. They will be leaving negative reviews. Additionally, due to COVID19, our office doors are closed.

I ask that you promptly look into this matter. I can be contacted at [protected]. Thank you.

Delivery Service
            Delivery Service

Amazon.comMy Amazon buyers account has a hold placed on it.

Amazon has placed a hold on my Amazon buyer account [protected]@outlook.com since the end of October. Amazon emailed me asking for proof of receipt for the Amazon card I used to make the last online purchase. I sent proof of receipt for the Amazon card I used. Amazon has not lifted the hold on my account. I want the hold on the Amazon account [protected]@outlook.com to be lifted so that I can use the account again.

Dec 15, 2020

Amazon.com — Order number#[protected]

Ordered on 12/9/2020 woke up this morning stating that I had unforeseen activity to change my password. I did...

Dec 14, 2020

Amazon.com — Amazon customer service / ups delivery problems

UPS had been a delivery nightmare for 3 years and counting for us. We added shipping notes to our Amazon...

Amazon.comCustomer Service Chat

I purchased an item that was on sale for $199. Later on the sale price went down again to $169. Contacted the company for a return slip and that was not a problem. Realizing that the return was going to be more difficult than I had originally thought, I contacted customer service to see if it was possible to just place a credit for the difference on my account. The first person that I chatted with told me that this was difficult for them so they would recommend me sending the order back and having it replaced. While I understood this, I requested to speak to someone in management. Second person gets on (VERY RUDE) stating that they were management which of course I could tell they were not because the chat said customer service rep. After several attempts I once again requested someone on the management team... Never did get to chat with anyone on the team only another customer service rep.(I am by no means degrading cust svc reps). After several minutes of chatting trying to get an explanation as to why they would pay to have an item shipped back and then reship me the same item for $30. After the chat conversations and the bad customer service I have decided to stop doing any business with Amazon. If I hadn't started passing out the gifts that were previously bought I would return everyone of them. I can handle a lot of things but RUDE people is not one of them.

Amazon.comEGKH-16" Blade American Eagle EUK Kukri - Gurkha Khukuri or Khukris Knife - Handmade By Ex-Gurkha Khukuri House in Nepal

I was charged for order [protected] on December 7th at 4:39 (AMZN Mktp US Amzn.com/bill 2351580). At 9.00 I cancelled it so the order was not shipped.

I received a confirmation email telling me I would be refund within 1-2 business days but that didn't happen.

On the 9th I informed the issue in the help chat and I was told I would receive the refund within 3-5 business days from the date I cancelled but that was false too.

Later that day I received another email that said The carrier had to receive my package (???) and after that I would have to wait another two weeks!!

Today I got another person on the chat and she told me they don't have the money!

Amazon.comnaturalizer women jessie knee high boot, banana bread, 6.5W US

Ordered on October 30, 2019 Order# [protected].

I bought this women high boot and wear once on 2019 on winter and I did not noticed until now 12/11/20 that the boot was tight on the right boot and when I looked the size inside printed small letter it was not match the size. The left boot was too big has 8W and the right is 6.5W.

I spoke Ricardo today 12/11/20 thru Amazon customer service and said he can't return the item anymore because it was expired. I don't need to return the boot, I just need to exchange the left boot to size 6.5W and he said he can only do is to give me $5.00 credit.
                    This all wrong, the shipment or who packed the item was not paying attention and this Amazon employees mistakes.

Amazon.comAmazon Truck left DEEP rut in my sodded lawn.

When retrieving my mail on Dec 10, 2020, I saw a DEEP rut (6 inches) in my presteen sod lawn. We live in a cul de sac.
                      My security system has cameras and I reviewed them to find any evidence.

At 2:54 pm in the afternoon I have on film an Amazon truck creating this rutt.
                      I've spent the last 3.5 years getting "the best lawn on the block". Ask anyone.
                      I know your computer and trucks are tied together via GPS. You can find what truck and who was driving at 2:54 pm yesterday.

What's my remedy?

Steven R. Brower
                      3694 White Blossom Court
                      Amelia, OH 45102
                      [protected]

Amazon.comSmall Claims

We've been getting charges on our CC ending 7752 (Bank of America)? Our Company name is Fabri-Tech Components, Inc. - Terry Anest (49038 Milmont Drive, Fremont, CA 94538). Please let me know what it is? It all started in August- November -Amazon.com/billWA $14.13. Ref:MM1U281N1, M48DQ4LV2, MK80P4YM2, 205F57EC0 )Thanks!
                        My#[protected] Maria Barcibal

Amazon.comDeliveries

I live at 9009 Church St in Manassas, VA. For weeks now, lazy delivery drivers have been dumping boxes in our lobby and just leaving them. We have individual APARTMENTS. There are Airbnb renters here, contractors, and various others who enter and exit our building. Though it is a code entry building, some people have had packages stolen and once, they were even left OUTSIDE of the side entrance of the building. The most recent instance was on 11/28. As residents, we are sick of this crap and want our packages delivered to our DOORS, for crying out loud. See, that's why we put our unit numbers on the shipping labels, and it's not our fault that Amazon drivers are so lazy that they don't want to do their jobs. Fix it ASAP or I'll be going to the BBB next.

Deliveries
                          Deliveries

Amazon.comSeller account subscription fee

I was charged a $ 40 subscription fee for my seller account that I opened on october 17th. Later, they said that they examined the documents I sent but could not verify it, so they could not open my account and they said that I could ask for my subscription fee by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address given in the. But even though I sent an e-mail a month ago, I still haven't had money and I haven't even received an answer. When I try to send an case to amazon customer service, my case are canceled because my account is not opened and I am told that I need to have my account approved. What nonsense is this? I have been waiting for my money to be paid for 1 month and I cannot get any response from amazon. This is officially a fraud.

Amazon.comRefunds

I have three orders from amazon that I returned earlier this year. Amazon says two of them have been credited, but I have not seen the credit. The last one says it is still in transit but I returned it months ago.

I don't know how to contact amazon for solution.
                              Order [protected] for 71.94 says the return is in transit. I did return it, but have not been able to find my records.
                              Order [protected] for 47.32. Amazon shows return received on 10/17/20 and refund issued 7/21/20, but nothing has shown up on my credit card. I have send a message to the seller simple bare necessities, but the order was fulfilled by amazon fullfillment ctr. Whom I placed a seller review with. Maybe i'll hear something on this one
                              Order [protected] for 29.78 returned in july; product received on 8/16/20 and they say refund was issued on 7/31/20, but its never shown up on my credit card.
                              How do I get these issues resolveed? Thank you!!!

Amazon.comDelivery of order

Package delivered today December 3, 2020. Delivery driver severely trenched our yard. There is plenty of paved driveway and absolutely no reason other than careless driving for this to happen. My husband is extremely angry!! He would like the trench filled in and the sod replaced. Our address is:
                                Rodger Johnson
                                20560 e 103 st n
                                Claremore ok 74019

Dec 02, 2020

Amazon.com — Sales channel deletion

Without any notice, my global accounts disappeared off of my dashboard, and then 48 hours later my North...