Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comAmazon betrays american freedom (bullying parler/me)

Free speech is not yours to give or take away! We will donate our saved money to Parler to help them get up and going again, making sure we continue to have a free and unrestricted voice. No more supporting Anti American Un-patriotic corporations.

• Im
      Imogene Frazier Jan 11, 2021

I cancelled all my accounts as well, including buying movies. There's a lot of us will do the same! I have family members who have already cancelled and friends that are cancelling. Freedom of Speech is not something big tech should mess with! Communism! They must be working with China Communist Party!

Amazon.comParler

So basically your going to shut down Parler because you dont like us being able to use another platform! So you are totally proving what we all said, socialism is happening and if we don't agree with you and the left we are bad . well you do realize there are loads of Patriots and if we all start cancelling our service what do you think? So if we don't think like the left your going to shut Parler down. But there is no socialism happening move along free speech is only if you agree! Mmm remind you of something? East Germany? Venezuela ?🤔

• Fo
        Former Prime Member Jan 11, 2021

I have been with you for many years. I had Prime with you. I shopped with you. I bought and read books off your site. And you - WITHOUT ANY PROOF - with complete and total conspiratorial aims and revenge in your sights decided to remove a small up and coming competitor to Twitter, Parler.

Well, Amazon, I have to say, with friends like you, who needs enemies. You allow your political opinions to rule your company, and once vendors like you began doing that - you created armies of citizens who now use their political opinions to stop supporting and giving hard earned money to companies like you who hate us, and work to silence us.

And liberals/Democrats, don't think they won't eventually come for you. Look at history. Look closely. When these kinds of people start coming for some - silencing some - they eventually silence MOST - except for their rich friends. Read your history.

My prime account is cancelled. And your Prime CSR, Veronica, is rude. She left me on hold for over 10 minutes when I asked for an email address where I could air my grievances. Then, when I called back, Veronica gave me a fake email address. You all can't even be honest with you customers. May you reap what you sow.

• Wa
        Wayne Michael Fagan Jan 10, 2021

Amazon's actions toward free speech (PARLER) has led me to reconsider my membership. A company with an un-American sense of values is not one I prefer. No more purchases will be made as there are many "open-minded" online shopping options available.

Don'tTreadOnMyFreedom Jan 10, 2021

Amazon betrays America: Amazon I wish you would have just kept taking all the money I send you instead of joining the rest of big tec in suppressing American's free speech. Bulling/blocking Parlor is the final straw. My family and all my friends will be transitioning away from all Amazon products and services/Prime by week end. The same goes for Apple, Google, Facebook and Twitter.

Don'tTreadOnMyFreedom Jan 10, 2021

Amazon.comAmazon prime

there was a charge to my chase bank credit card ending in (8666) in amount of $13.08 and this was done on Jan. 7th, 2021 and I would like to know, what this is about? My name is Victor H. Herrera and [protected]@outlook.com is best way to contact me. Be so kind and get back to me regarding this charge. The info is as follows Amazon Prime *WT1W98M AMZN.COM/BILL WA 01/06

Amazon.comGift card

Your obstructionist policy on gift cards is comically imbecilic.
        I have two cards I can't redeem. Have tried several times. My guess is your criminal company feeds profits right to that bald headed weasel when the customer gives up.
        I want my money robe redeemed now
        [protected]@gmail.com

More characters added as to want to avoid dealing with [censored]ed over customers such as myself, baldy

Amazon.comEmployment

Amazon has a serious problem on paper work. It always has errors, and embarrassingly, I often found and saw it. Like they told you the hire date, and confirmed a working date and sending you an agreement with a starting date. But they all different. And you have no way to go and proceed. And no one is every follow up. And they kept on sent you strange card and strange letter and strange recorded telephone message which sound personal to you. But actually is an unknown call for the public. And they always did thinks that they though is taking care of, and actually is not done at all.

The employee works there has no protection in employee safety at all of course I am talking about Identity document. No actually HUMAN is there. No Manager is there. You have to resign and go to EEOC to follow up dispute even though Amazon claimed they has inside their company. A lot of document and self writing report should kept is you wanted to work in this company. A HEADACHE.

Amazon.comTrump shirts and flags promotion of insurrection and treason

Trump USA America Flag Distressed
            God Guns And Trump I 2nd Amendment Trump Flag America T-Shirt and several more products promoting gun use . After the insurrection of January 6, 2020, ALL PRODUCTS promoting rioting, treason, and sedition NEED TO BE REMOVED NOW! I attached two, but there are dozen more. Promoting treason should not be an Amazon product. Disgusting

Trump shirts and flags promotion of insurrection and treason

• Sh
                Shmoo55 Jan 09, 2021

Oh but its okay to promote rioting with BLM. Again you left claim no socialism is happening but what your doing is fascism. So its okay to burn cities and take them over but oh a few bad apples do something like the rioters did all summer and they are bad. Its bad for all. If you want this taken off I want BLM and Antifa stuff off too. And Biden merchandise since my opinion he cheated. All other legal Presidents are good. Stop trying to stop our opinions but you can force yours. Again do as we say and screw everyone else!

Don'tTreadOnMyFreedom Jan 26, 2021

@Shmoo55 Exactly! Amazon needs to shut up and take our money. Not regulate who gets free speech and who doesn’t. Also note calling the Trump rally an insurrection is 100% propaganda from dems and mainstream media. I assure you if or when the Trump Nation decides enough is enough, there will be no doubt on this planet and there would be no people taking selfie’s during it and there would have been millions armed vs un armed and being shot by the police. The Trump rally was a peaceful protest with just a few handfuls of bad actors, period!

Amazon.comDelivery people in personal cars

Delivery driver with license number 8PSL051 sped in and out of my long driveway while children were at play. Also the driver had NO respect and turned her car around on my lawn even though I asked her not to.
              This will be a lawsuit if one of your drivers hits someone.

Amazon.comBeing charged for amazon prime

I did not request nor order Amazon Prime, and see no way to cancel it on Amazon. The charge is 14.06 being charged to my debit card. I do not want, need, or can get Amazon Prime on any electronic devices, so I do not want the product.
                So please cancel the charges/membership/function and cancel the charges in October, November, and December 2020.

Richard C. Griffiths

[protected]@arthlink.net

Amazon.comDamaged Product -Casio CTK-3500-

I purchased a keyboard, Casio CTK3500, I received the product today, 2 Jan 2021. It was unacceptably damaged. I contacted the cargo firm. But the point is the seller did not prepare the product enough safely. I've waited for this product for about 10 days. And it was at a discount. Now even I get the refund immediately - normally it will take 0-15 days- I have to pay more than before to get the same product. I trusted Amazon but now I regret it. In addition, customer service is terrible. I cannot contact Amazon to tell the issue directly, which is a shame.

Amazon.comHeat Press

I purchased a defective heat press in September. I provided feedback and contacted the vendor as directed. After several emails, I even sent a video of the problem. The vendor initially requested that I get it fixed. I explained that the heat press weighs over 130 lbs, that I could not transport it anywhere, and that I did not want a repaired item for which I paid $559. Eventually the vendor send a return label, but it was not pre-paid. When I requested a pre-paid label, I was told that I had to remove the feedback first. I then began contacting Amazon because I felt this was an unethical and inappropriate request. I was repeatedly told this was not Amazon's policy. Each time I reached out to Amazon, I was told someone would enter a claim on my behalf and sent a pre-paid label, then I would get a refund. I never got the pre-paid label, just a return label. My claim was denied because I was told that I did not notify Amazon of the problem in time. I provided information to prove that was not the case. The last correspondence from an Amazon Supervisor indicated that she would personally follow up because she agreed that I should be refunded my money. After several emails, she indicated that she had not been provided an update on my case and that the claims department would follow up. This was Dec. 4th and I still have not received a refund nor a pre-paid label. Below I have attached detailed correspondence between myself and the vendor and with Amazon.

Amazon.comPrime video

Dec 30 4 pm PST watching "Jennifer 8" on Prime and it suddenly quits. We restart it and it says we have to rent it. Half way through. What gives? We did not rent it. It was showing on the list of Prime movies available to stream. Did someone decide to make it a rental and switch it over from streaming to rental in an arbitrary situation? Very strange.

Amazon.comPrime free shipping refused

I ordered a gift on 12/08/20 for a birthday. It was late and the item did not look like what I would have needed anyway so I decided to send it back. I have ordered from Amazon Prime almost since it began so I know to only order items that are provided the free Amazon Prime returns. When I went online to return my item there was no problem with the return or refund but they will not provide free shipping as was stated on the order page. I made a picture of the "free returns" statement listed on the add for the item.
                        I never order anything that doesn't have free returns so now I am stuck with this thing I do not want or need because it would be a waste of time to send it back after I have to repack it, which the sender did a horrible job of, go to the UPS store across town, and then pay to send it back.
                        All I want is my free shipping from a company making billions. Dissatisfied customer here.

Amazon.comGun gun liogea batteries

On December 13th I ordered rechargeable batteries from the Amazon site. Batteries were on sale for huge discount. Website stated I would receive batteries on the 15th by 8 pm. Product did not arrive, and at 8:05pm the Website said they would be late. So I contacted Amazon and they sent an email to the company and there were no responses. Amazon did this twice, with no response. So I contacted Amazon again and I was told Amazon would send batteries from their warehouse and bill the company. Three days later I saw that I have a refund for the purchase price. No one contacted me, I just saw the refund to my checking account. I had already told them I didn't want refund, I wanted the batteries. Amazon is saying they are not responsible for company advertising on their website. Then Amazon told me it was a third party company that I purchased from and they could not issue me the batteries from the warehouse because they are from different companies. However, that is not true, it's the same company called Gungun. What is being done here is illegal. I want what was advertised. I am looking forward to having this issue resolved. Getting a refund is not resolving this issue.

Dec 25, 2020

Amazon.com — Amazon has been abusing my name to post fake product reviews

It all started in September of 2020 when I become a victim of a brushing scam. On average I had received two...

Amazon.comGift Card

On Nov. 20th 2019 I ordered a gift card for my sister's Christmas Gift. Sadly she lost the card and I'd like to get the card replaced or cancelled and receive a credit. The order is as follows...ORDER # [protected]...I can also provide the Serial Number if you need?

I spoke to a customer service representative who informed me that you have a strict policy and won't help a customer in a situation like this? All I know is that I gave you $200 and now you get to keep it, and I and my sister end up with nothing? Doesn't seem right does it?

Rob Huntley

Amazon.comZesid Zesid storefront 2.5 out of 5 stars42% positive in the last 12 months (850 ratings) Zesid

Do not order from Amazon! They do not stand behind the items or scams being run on there site. Expected by Dec 23
                              Shipped
                              Track package NOTRACKING EVER PROVIDED

FoodSaver 8" x 20' Vacuum Seal Roll with BPA-Free Multilayer Construction for Food Preservation, 3-Pack
                              Sold by: Zesid
                              $18.59
                              Condition: New
                              Buy it again

FoodSaver 11" x 16' Vacuum Seal Roll with BPA-Free Multilayer Construction for Food Preservation, 3-Pack
                              Sold by: Zesid
                              Share gift receipt
                              Write a product review
                              Package didn't arrive

Change
                              You are not eligible to request a refund
                              Sorry, this order is not eligible for a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee. Please wait until 3 days after maximum estimated delivery or until the tracking status is marked as delivered. Note: We also require you to first contact the seller and wait for 48 hours before you are eligible to request a refund.
                              I ALSO FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN OHIO-WE NEED TOFILE WITH THE FEDERAL CONSUMER PROTECTION OFFICE-TAKE AMAZON DOWN

Amazon.comUnknown items

on 12/17/20 I was charged $128.90 to my Wells Fargo card ending in 6340 by AMZN Mktp US*RZ3OV0U83 #2469216PG2XBJYNP8.
                                Again on 12/20/20 another charge for $24.70 to my credit card by Amazon.com*AV7QO5DR3. # 2469216PK2XPGQ8G2.

I did not order anything at Amazon on these dates. I do not know who used my credit card for these purchases but they were not authorized. I use my Amazon Prime Chase card for all Amazon purchases.
                                I have notified my bank to cancel payment.
                                Please clarify and refund the charges to key account.

Dec 20, 2020

Amazon.com — Delivery promise date.

Order 7 products from amazon on 12/10/20. 6 prime 1 not prime. Delivery was for 12/12/20. Amazon held up...

Amazon.comDelivery driver

Before we could see the driver, we could hear its truck. The thump, thump, thump, obnoxious lyrics, about money, guns, [censored]es, and racist anti-white bs. I was not about to be polite. Situations, such as these, demand forceful, immediate responses. I told him to turn that racist [censored] down. This is a residential neighborhood, where we don't put up with this racist [censored]. His attitude was that he could care less. What is it with these loud, obnoxious, racist black delivery drivers for amazon, coming into neighborhoods, blaring this racist crap? I'll never use amazon again. Cancelled my subscription. Has anyone else experienced this crap? Amazon could give a rate [censored].

Delivery driver

Amazon.comDelivery

I got an email delivery notification and opened it to a picture of my 2 packages delivered on the ground. I thought they had been left at the end of my driveway and was ready to get in my car to go look, when I saw them in the middle of my driveway where they could be run over. They were 15 feet from my house in the rain on the ground. I took pictures and couldn't believe my packages were left like that. By the time I got the email 11:09 am and looked at it, they were in the driveway in the rain for over 30 minutes as they were dropped off at 10:25 am. Ring doorbell videos do not show the driver ever getting out of the van. My packages were wet and one broke open with the item falling out because it was so wet. I have never been so disgusted by a delivery driver. My account has clear instructions to please leave all deliveries by the door and the video shows plenty of driveway for the driver to do this. This is the absolute worst delivery I have ever had. It reflects very poorly on Amazon and their customer service.