Amazon.com / unauthorized charge
I just received a $127.03 on my card today on August 12, 2019 that is pending. It is a charge from amzn.com/billWAUS. Which I'm assuming, after researching, is amazon billing. I did not authorize this charge at all and demand a refund. I haven't purchased anything around this price range at any point in time. The last thing I purchased was whiskey glass at $34 and was a gift to my father for his birthday.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft