Amazon.com / book order
I ordered the Neapolitan novel series from Amazon in Dec. 2018. Today I received my 3rd notice of a delay with a delivery date in July through August. I finally cancelled the order.
If you do not have the books available you should not advertise they are available for purchase. The books are still on the amazon website for purchase when they are obviously not available.
It makes me very hesitant to order anything from amazon if the delivery time is an issue.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.