AllPCZoneNo refund for lemon computer

B

During one month AllPCZone built computer had two catastrophic crashes. After the first crash this company requested me to ship the hard drive for exchange. I had to pay on my own for shipping. After i received replacement hard drive and set up all work environment (took few days), AllPCZone built computer crashed again - so badly that i lost again days of work. I emailed to support / customer service asking full refund for this computer including shipping costs as i cannot trust anymore computers built by AllPCZone and already lost days of work. They refused to refund saying: "you remain civil and professional"; "Electronics are subject to failure at any time for any reason. This is unfortunately the nature of electronics."; "You are not qualified receive a refund of any kind at this time".
This computer was sold as the top-of-the-line by computer part but the quality of work that was done by AllPCZone was only good enough to get through little over 30 days - their grace period of no question asked return policy: two catastrophic failures during one month after two months of ownership.For programming computer multiple times exchange is unacceptable - it takes days to recover. We cannot afford to "test" AllPCZone's work.

More AllPCZone Complaints & Reviews

• Jr
    Jronne Jan 06, 2014

Only complaint that I can find on the web. Check ebay and reseller ratings, this company is a 9 out of 10 at least. Will probably buy from them.

• 1d
    1d10terrorcorrection Nov 16, 2013

The fact that you made an account specifically bash a single company, and you being their only complaint "on this site", makes you look like an imbecile. Also since every complaint I've read towards this company has gotten a speedy, and informative reply. This lends credit to their intelligence and dutifulness towards their customers. I'd suggest you take them up on their offer.

• Al
    ALLPCZONE Jan 20, 2012

Customer purchased this unit without Operating System from us. The first failure that he had was his OS crashed, he thought it was the hard drive, we repalced the hard drive but later on found when we recieved the defective hard drive back it turned out that the OS was partitioned the wrong way causing registry errors, all that had to be done was the OS to be re-installed and partitioned correctly which is this case it was not. Of course that was our fault, even though we only sold the hardware not the software. We have absolutely no clue what the 2nd failure is since customer is refusing to talk to us, we will gladly help if customer so wishes.

• Lo
    lora641 Mar 12, 2011

my experience with allpczone has been great!my computer works just fine.and their customer service was excellent, had a question and was answered almost immediately.shipping time was excellent.i would recommend doing business with this merchant