Allegiant Airpower hungry flight attendant

On March 10, 2016 I boarded Allegiant Air flight 746 from SFB to SAT departing at 8:42 am. After boarding and taking my seat I saw that the flight attendant was giving the emergency exit row safety briefing one row up. I asked her if she would like me and my wife to occupy the two empty exit row seats to help in an emergency. She stated she already gave the safety brief and could not repeat the brief. I told her I heard the brief and instructions and was will to move. She became agitated that I would question her authority and told me "If you want to move seats to will cost you $30 to move, Do you want to move?" I stated no. She again asked me, "If you want to move seats to will cost you $30 to move, Do you want to move?" I again stated no. Then for the third time she asked me, "If you want to move seats to will cost you $30 to move, Do you want to move?" At that point I replied, "Go on you ###." The next thing I know she was running up to the front of the airplane. A minute later the senior flight attendant came back. She did not ask me what had transpired, but instead asked me if I call the flight attendant an ###. I replied, no, I called her an ###. She then told me that I would be remove from the flight unless I apologized. I stated I would. When she called the first flight attendant to accept my apology she stated she did not want an apology. The senior flight attendant forced her to come back and at that point I apologized for calling her an ###. The senior flight attendant then told me "Unless you do not want to go to SAT, "Sit in you seat and keep your mouth shut." I did, for two and one half hours I did not get up for the bathroom or drink any water because I feared I would be arrested when we landed at SAT.

Although I regret I let a flight attendant to bait me into using inappropriate language, I do believe that I do not deserve to be bullied for asking a simple question when I thought I was trying to help with the safety of the flight.

I have serious reservations on the customer service training Allegiant Air has for its cabin crew. The situation could have been handled in a more diplomatic manner.