AliExpress / items not received

Australia Review updated:

To Whom It May Concern.

Hello.
On 3rd March, 2019, I made a number of clothing purchases from AliExpress( 5 orders in total), and to date have not recieved one order. However I have recieved tracking numbers and emails stating that two of my items were signed for. One was signed for in Inala, QLD, (LM 676024224CN) the other in Sorrento, WA, (LM 678853440CN). As I live in Lithgow NSW, and I have re-checked a number of times that my shipping address is correct and it is. So I cannot understand how my items ended up being signed for by others in another state? I sincerely hope there has been a misunderstanding somewhere and that this can be rectified with either my purchased items being sent to me or my money refunded. My other order tracking and order numbers are as follows...

Order time: [protected]:20
Tracking Number LH332292201CN

Tracking Number: LM676024224CN

Order ID:[protected]
Tracking Number LM678853440CN

Tracking Number: LM681649055CN

I am hope there can be some clarification of this matter as it is very distressing to me and this is the firsrt time I have bought from AliExpress.

If there is more information needed please do not hesitate to contact me at
[protected]@gmail.com

Kind regards
Leanne Dakers

Le
Mar 27, 2019

Comments

• Fr
      Mar 28, 2019

Order 94698508341749 by Aliexpress never received and not shipped by seller. But Seller ask to be patient and informed that products were at custom's destination which was not true and to open a dispute afterwards was not possible as time expired.