AlbertsonsI am complaining about manager jeanette

S

On Monday evening [last night 2/27/2016] I went to Albertsons located in Tustin, Orange and received an unpleasant experience by a manager named Jeanette who rang my transaction. She was really rude! She gave me eye contact for a second and then I watched her ignore me and talk to one of her employees close to her register. Afterwards, she then starts ringing my transaction without even saying hello. Already making me feel very uncomfortable, I asked for the manager. She claimed she was with attitude and when I addressed the improper greeting and rudeness, she apologized with lack of compassion. It truly offends me that instead of being courteous and professional, she acted very rude and unprofessional. Many of your signs in the store say "friendlier" and she sure seem like she was not friendly at all after my experience.

• Su
    Sulphur7 Mar 01, 2017

It is doubtful theactual store manager would be on the register. Call to the store and ask for the store manager's name. "Jeanette" could be nothing more than just a cashier supervisor.

• St
    Stephanie R Mar 01, 2017

@Sulphur7 My complaint is not even about who is upper mgr or what kind of mgr she may be. I will assure you that my complaint regards to someone claiming be in charge and needs to be professional and not rude, simple. I do not understand what your reply is referring to the store mgr and even if I did call, that is not good enough for me, someone needs to addressed that to HER and maybe the store mgr is not good enough for me, imo.

• Su
    Sulphur7 Dec 12, 2017

@Stephanie R You make zero sense.